SSAxxess_AJORG_001.jpg

normal_AJ_TWEET_021.jpg

large-4.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So apparently Randy says he is finally going to be turning heel in the future, which he is very happy about (though who the fukk knows, because WWE usually changes their plans 10000x before they actually end up doing something), but he is scared they might punish him for throwing a fit about turning heel by putting him in a storyline with AJ as a result.

He says he is not a fan of her “annoying teenage girl in heat” gimmick……which is sort of surprising, considering his real-life penchant for “teenage girls in heat.”

Anything going on with CM Punk and AJ behind the scenes?

I usually don’t answer these questions because I get so many of them, but since I enjoy ruining people’s dreams…no, CM Punk and AJ have never had anything.

And he probably enjoyed their storyline far more than she did.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
You know, while I was watching the Royal Rumble tonight, and they showed the "Coming Home" Promo for Mania, I thought to myself, "Hmm. That would be perfect to use for AJ."

Then a little while after the show was over, I checked AJ's twitter, and what do I find on her TL? THIS!

That is what was actually re-tweeted by AJ. The moment I first saw that, the first thing I thought of was, "WHY THE fukk DIDN'T I THINK OF TWEETING THAT?! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN AN RT BY AJ!" :sadcam:

I have to say that for once, I actually felt what it was like to be Matt. :sadbron:

I'm here for ya, breh. I tweet AJ a million times a day and get no response. I was actually offended when she never retweeted or replied when I sent a pic of my AJ tat...yet she retweeted some other dude's AJ tat which was ugly as sin compared to mine. I'm like REALLY?!:shaq2:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Do you even watch wrestling outside of AJ's segments?

I don't think i've ever seen you comment on anything, or post in any other thread outside of this one :pachaha:

Hahahaha Hell yes, I watch ALL the wrestling I can. Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, even TNA Impact. I have been a fan since the early 90's and even spent 10-12 years wrestling on the independent circuit before gettin too gotdam old and beat up to keep doing it. I don't bother to read and post in any other threads because I hate the typical smart mark bull$hit: "ZOMG PG era SUX!!! ERMAHGERD bring back attitude era!!!!" I love and enjoy wrestling and don't care to hear other's negative opinions so I stay here with my fellow AJ simpin' brehs so we can show support to each other over our unrequited love for the most beautiful woman on earth.....:AJHOT:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Hahahaha Hell yes, I watch ALL the wrestling I can. Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, even TNA Impact. I have been a fan since the early 90's and even spent 10-12 years wrestling on the independent circuit before gettin too gotdam old and beat up to keep doing it. I don't bother to read and post in any other threads because I hate the typical smart mark bull$hit: "ZOMG PG era SUX!!! ERMAHGERD bring back attitude era!!!!" I love and enjoy wrestling and don't care to hear other's negative opinions so I stay here with my fellow AJ simpin' brehs so we can show support to each other over our unrequited love for the most beautiful woman on earth.....:AJHOT:

i think most posters here dont believe that, rather, the actual writing dictates things plus we cheer for the horrid/fukkery for the sheer comedy we as a great tsc family share

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
i think most posters here dont believe that, rather, the actual writing dictates things plus we cheer for the horrid/fukkery for the sheer comedy we as a great tsc family share

I'll have to surf around the TSC some more. I stumbled upon this great thread late one evening whilst googling some AJ pics for my spank bank. I've been on the board 4 months or so and never bothered to leave this thread :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.