Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@tommiecas
This is why we get along so well. "@WWEAJLee: 80’s music&asinine sarcasm is how we party. It’s also probably the reason we have no friends."

@tommiecas

@WWEAJLee I'd be grateful if anyone gave my skinny white ass ANY muscle tone! (just get the facial hair right...)

i87YRVpBkA8.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
New interview with Arda Ocal, in which she discusses her goal of becoming Divas Champion in 2013. Also, she does her usual job of being adorkable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ better be BSing when she said "I hope it lasts forever" when she talks about her current role. Girl, your place is in the ring, not as arm candy.

oh, and I adore her little "tics" throughout the video, she's just as awkward as me. *sigh*

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
AJ better be BSing when she said "I hope it lasts forever" when she talks about her current role. Girl, your place is in the ring, not as arm candy.

oh, and I adore her little "tics" throughout the video, she's just as awkward as me. *sigh*

You right, but let's be honest, what she had to say "i hate my new role'' she can't. I prefer when she kiss dolph every week than see her few times in month.

OK i admits when i see dolph kiss AJ, I'm jealous :to:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You right, but let's be honest, what she had to say "i hate my new role'' she can't. I prefer when she kiss dolph every week than see her few times in month.

OK i admits when i see dolph kiss AJ, I'm jealous :to:

But you know, it's in times like those that sometimes, her adorable niceness is kind of working against her. She seemingly doesn't want to tell WWE "No, I don't want to this" or that or whatever, for fear that it may wind up reducing her time on TV severely.

But if I were with AJ (BOY if I was), I'd tell her, "Baby, sometimes it's OK to speak out against some of this stuff they pitch to you. You're the most over diva on the roster, they'll listen to you. They're not gonna take you off TV if you disprove of something you don't like, and if they do, that shows them what a bunch of fukking retards they are.

If you say 'no' just sometimes, then maybe they wouldn't make you do stuff like have John Cena dump (fake) shyt all over you in the ring (God how I still detest that segment :snoop:).

Your place belongs in the ring, baby, not as some arm candy, in the ring, wrestling matches, giving fans entertainment that way, and also at the same time doing something you've loved to do since you were a little girl.

You're too good for that, AJ, and I'd hate to see them waste the in-ring ability you have for silly love angle after silly love angle. You're more than that, April. You're simply better than that." :to:

And then we hug, share a tender kiss, go home, watch TV, play around, I tickle her, she makes this face :AJLULZ: and we go on with our happy day.

*Sigh* If only... :to: :sadcam:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
But you know, it's in times like those that sometimes, her adorable niceness is kind of working against her. She seemingly doesn't want to tell WWE "No, I don't want to this" or that or whatever, for fear that it may wind up reducing her time on TV severely.

But if I were with AJ (BOY if I was), I'd tell her, "Baby, sometimes it's OK to speak out against some of this stuff they pitch to you. You're the most over diva on the roster, they'll listen to you. They're not gonna take you off TV if you disprove of something you don't like, and if they do, that shows them what a bunch of fukking retards they are.

If you say 'no' just sometimes, then maybe they wouldn't make you do stuff like have John Cena dump (fake) shyt all over you in the ring (God how I still detest that segment :snoop:).

Your place belongs in the ring, baby, not as some arm candy, in the ring, wrestling matches, giving fans entertainment that way, and also at the same time doing something you've loved to do since you were a little girl.

You're too good for that, AJ, and I'd hate to see them waste the in-ring ability you have for silly love angle after silly love angle. You're more than that, April. You're simply better than that." :to:

And then we hug, share a tender kiss, go home, watch TV, play around, I tickle her, she makes this face :AJLULZ: and we go on with our happy day.

You right, i think we have to wait to february/march maybe then we watching begining feud AJ/Kaitlyn.

I read somewhere about ''Revamped Divas Division 2013'' maybe something has begin to happen :manny:

Stephanie Mcmahon working in CT ( i think ) and she is a big fan AJ

I hope she knew what she doing

And AJ their is on top only 1 year not 10 like cena, and she can't for some time dally.

we'll see what happens in Wrestlemania

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yellow.gif

Maize with this epic post. Summing my thoughts up perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.