Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
You make us proud, Bus.

PROUD?!?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan:

He doesn't make me "PROUD"!! He makes me FURIOUS!!! I have tweeted and e-mailed, and snail mailed AJ at least a mafukin THOUSAND TIMES!!! I have told her repeatedly how badly I want her and I have told her all the details about every little dirty, disgusting, perverted thing that I want to do to her gorgeous, tight, naked body. Ya know, stuff that all b*tches love to hear. The type of stuff that makes women cream in their tight little panties. But have I ever been retweeted?! NO!!! :bryan: Have any of my e-mails ever been returned?! NO!!! :bryan: Did I ever even get so much as a "thank you" for all the sex toys and lingerie that I've sent to her P.O. box?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Yet Busby gets a reply because of some stupid Tina Fey pic?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:sadbron:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

He doesn't make me "PROUD"!! He makes me FURIOUS!!! I have tweeted and e-mailed, and snail mailed AJ at least a mafukin THOUSAND TIMES!!! I have told her repeatedly how badly I want her and I have told her all the details about every little dirty, disgusting, perverted thing that I want to do to her gorgeous, tight, naked body. Ya know, stuff that all b*tches love to hear. The type of stuff that makes women cream in their tight little panties. But have I ever been retweeted?! NO!!! :bryan: Have any of my e-mails ever been returned?! NO!!! :bryan: Did I ever even get so much as a "thank you" for all the sex toys and lingerie that I've sent to her P.O. box?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Yet Busby gets a reply because of some stupid Tina Fey pic?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

the heel turn brehs :noah: the seeds are being planted...might have our new mega tsc heel goin in to 2013

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:whoa: man... just... :whoa:

ANYWHO...

@WWEAJLee:

I hate when the marshmallows in my hot chocolate actively avoid the portion of the cup my mouth can reach.

Why must she always blow me away with dat cuteness? :to: It's the little things like that that make me want smother-cuddle her neck and tickle the daisies out of her.

She's that. Damn. Adorable.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
She's that. Damn. Adorable.

She'd be even more adorable if she would freakin TWEET me back!!! She can tweet about Busby and freakin marshmellows but she can't tweet anything about the sex novel I wrote about me and her. I call it "50 Shades of Black". Page after page of pure, unbridled passionate erotica about me and AJ....and she tweets about marshmellows?!?!?!?! :rudy:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't tweet back everybody dude. You just have to write something that happens to catch her attention or tickles her fancy in a big way. All I can say is keep trying, but you probably won't get much of anything if you tweet her perverted stuff.

Busby tweeted her a picture of Tina Fey+converses, and she loves both to death so naturally she's gonna respond. Bus is a treasured member here in the TSC and this thread. The way I see it, a win for him is also a win for us.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

:umad:

50laugh.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
She can't tweet back everybody dude. You just have to write something that happens to catch her attention or tickles her fancy in a big way. All I can say is keep trying, but you probably won't get much of anything if you tweet her perverted stuff.

Busby tweeted her a picture of Tina Fey+converses, and she loves both to death so naturally she's gonna respond. Bus is a treasured member here in the TSC and this thread. The way I see it, a win for him is also a win for us.

:blessed:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:obama:Yeah. He Mad:smugbiden:

Status
Not open for further replies.