Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mfyyt6mawE1qci1q1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mftb69Ej5t1rrase5o1_500-1.jpg

It's almost hard to believe it's the same girl. Tell you truth though, I think she was just as attractive in her pre-WWE days as she is now. She's hardly ever looked bad to me.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
she not drink

''Haha no people, that is not code for I’ll be drinking tonight. I’ve never had a drink or drug in my life. Morals and intelligence, friends.''---@WWEAJLee

''@RuthlessRaj I don’t club and I’ve never had a drink. I live the responsible grandma lifestyle and I like it.''---@WWEAJLee

And she not quite like massage

''Had my first massage. As someone who is awkward being touched, ticklish, a never nude, and can’t sit still, it was a traumatizing experience''---@WWEAJLee

:pachaha:

best woman ever!! :noah:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
she not drink

''Haha no people, that is not code for I’ll be drinking tonight. I’ve never had a drink or drug in my life. Morals and intelligence, friends.''---@WWEAJLee

''@RuthlessRaj I don’t club and I’ve never had a drink. I live the responsible grandma lifestyle and I like it.''---@WWEAJLee

''Had my first massage. As someone who is awkward being touched, ticklish, a never nude, and can’t sit still, it was a traumatizing experience''---@WWEAJLee

So she straight edge like punk :ohhh:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she not drink

She's perfect. It's so hard to find a woman who doesn't smoke reefer or drink like an Irishman these days. :to:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
“RT @SeanRobert17 could i like pay you, to hug you, its like one of life dreams” I’m about 78% sure that’s some form of prostitution.''---@WWEAJLee

answer for matt black

Last edited by a moderator:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cena dumped crap on them.

:birdman:

Urge to kill... RISING.

[ame]http://youtu.be/p_1DBC4KHx8?t=6m10s[/ame]

:lawd: :wow: :whew: She would be my Down Ass Chick 4 LIFE!

I would be so smooth with her, there would be no problems at all. :youngsabo:

And she's ticklish, too? :shaq: :jawalrus:

Yeah, I'll be keeping her nice and giggly fo sho, but not take it too far where she would start to hate it. PLEASE GOD PUT THIS WOMAN IN MY LIFE! :sadcam:

Status
Not open for further replies.