Status
Not open for further replies.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
PROUD?!?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan:

He doesn't make me "PROUD"!! He makes me FURIOUS!!! I have tweeted and e-mailed, and snail mailed AJ at least a mafukin THOUSAND TIMES!!! I have told her repeatedly how badly I want her and I have told her all the details about every little dirty, disgusting, perverted thing that I want to do to her gorgeous, tight, naked body. Ya know, stuff that all b*tches love to hear. The type of stuff that makes women cream in their tight little panties. But have I ever been retweeted?! NO!!! :bryan: Have any of my e-mails ever been returned?! NO!!! :bryan: Did I ever even get so much as a "thank you" for all the sex toys and lingerie that I've sent to her P.O. box?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Yet Busby gets a reply because of some stupid Tina Fey pic?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:sadbron:

is this the part of the story where the obsessed fan turns against his obsession?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
In AJ house

A_odJYuCIAAv6lw.jpg:large

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
More curiosity's

''Perky? Yes. Cute princess? Hell no. Nothing I have has been handed to me. I had a lifelong dream and worked my butt off to make it come true''---@WWEAJLee

''@FaizTheDon First we have to be friends. Then, dream date: some Need for Speed Underground, Papa Johns pizza, and a Matrix series marathon.''---@WWEAJLee

''Thanks to this hot gym, I’ve learned you can get underboob sweat even if you don’t have boobs. That what I’d call a lose-lose, Mother Nature''---@WWEAJLee

''Pick up the Holiday 2011 issue of WWE magazine to read my dating advice. And if you knew me, you’d know I should NEVER give dating advice.''---@WWEAJLee

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In AJ house

A_odJYuCIAAv6lw.jpg:large

Little things that grabbed my attention:

She has a book about Eddie Guerrero (I miss that amigo :to:)

Ballin' ass TV :youngsabo:

Wait... WAIT. SHE HAS AN XBOX AND A PS3?!?!?! :noah:

If by some supernatural force in the universe I end up with this goddess, consider my life complete. :ahh:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

He doesn't make me "PROUD"!! He makes me FURIOUS!!! I have tweeted and e-mailed, and snail mailed AJ at least a mafukin THOUSAND TIMES!!! I have told her repeatedly how badly I want her and I have told her all the details about every little dirty, disgusting, perverted thing that I want to do to her gorgeous, tight, naked body. Ya know, stuff that all b*tches love to hear. The type of stuff that makes women cream in their tight little panties. But have I ever been retweeted?! NO!!! :bryan: Have any of my e-mails ever been returned?! NO!!! :bryan: Did I ever even get so much as a "thank you" for all the sex toys and lingerie that I've sent to her P.O. box?! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Yet Busby gets a reply because of some stupid Tina Fey pic?!?!?! WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

22376084.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Somebody should tweet this to AJ and tell her to get a bodyguard.

Let her know I'm available :cape:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This new diva, Sasha Banks, is trying to cop our girl's style.

A_SxMaUCQAEQBUG.jpg

As Raphael:

A6GYvgZCYAApNxU.jpg

As Kitana:

556525806.jpg

Can't be a coincidence. She also likes Anime and Pokemon looking at her Twitter. What do you guys think?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This new diva, Sasha Banks, is trying to cop our girl's style.

A_SxMaUCQAEQBUG.jpg

As Raphael:

A6GYvgZCYAApNxU.jpg

As Kitana:

556525806.jpg

Can't be a coincidence. She also likes Anime and Pokemon looking at her Twitter. What do you guys think?

I'm think this is not case. TMNT, Kitana what next? relationship with Baretta( she RT baretta post ), chickbusters vol.2, storyline witch CM Punk, Bryan...etc :shaq2:

later She tells us that she loves the video games, puppys, no drink, no smoke, no drugs,

AJ_TNMT_003.jpg

AJ_10312011jg_0037b.jpg

tumblr_mendsgSGsa1qdhy1fo1_500.jpg

NXT_081_Photo_017.jpg

w1yq1m.jpg
:birdman:

She thinks it will be the same like AJ get push... NO NO NO

copy never been original

AJ Is very, very, very much CUTER AND SEXY THAN...THIS

AJ FOREVER MOTHERfukkERS!!!!

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is the most disrespectful and blatant style biting I've ever seen. She's stolen everything except rocking the chuck's. :beli:

Status
Not open for further replies.