Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha I love ticklish women too. It helps that she has a great laugh as well.

Again, she is just too perfect. I know a lot of people are like "well, Lannister there's tons of chicks out there", but so far, I haven't seen any that match AJ(personality wise) tit for tat. She's part of a rare breed.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ talking about anime:

Anime » Article » Interview: WWE's AJ Lee Talks Anime

So Cowboy Bebop is her favorite :win:

Yeah, there’s something so haunting about that and Faye Valentine is, I think, one of the most interesting female characters. I love her! And I actually had a term paper in high school and I did it about the anime and females and I actually did an interview with Wendee Lee who was her voice actress in the English version and that’s actually where the original idea for Lee in my name came from because I loved Wendee Lee’s voice so much and I love Faye so much so it’s a little shout out.

and that's where the "Lee" came from :ohhh:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
haha I love ticklish women too. It helps that she has a great laugh as well.

Again, she is just too perfect. I know a lot of people are like "well, Lannister there's tons of chicks out there", but so far, I haven't seen any that match AJ(personality wise) tit for tat. She's part of a rare breed.

I know, right?! I mean, just... listen to her!

WWE Diva AJ - 105.9 The X

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/matt-kelley-5/wwe-aj-interview]WWE AJ INTERVIEW by Matt Kelley 5 on SoundCloud - Hear the world[/ame].

WWE's AJ Calls Soscia! | The Soscia Network - Mix 106.1 - 90s to Now!

If I had girl with a laugh like that, I would use trick in my playbook (tickling, jokes, goofy faces, physical humor) to have her in stitches and looking like this:
EYgvH.png
at least once a day.

AJ talking about anime:

Anime » Article » Interview: WWE's AJ Lee Talks Anime

So Cowboy Bebop is her favorite :win:

and that's where the "Lee" came from :ohhh:

My love for her just went to the infinite nth degree (if there is such a thing as one)

Oh, and here are some more GREAT tidbits from this interview: such as naming her dog Kagome, her love of Toonami, her fear of Anime forums, and this lovely exchange:

- A couple of months ago you tweeted, and I’m quoting, “Tried to watch Dragonball Z on tv until I realized it was the b*stard version DBZ Kai. Settled on Walker Texas Ranger.” Why so much hate for DBZ Kai that you would choose Walker, Texas Ranger over it?
AJ: loud laughter First of all, Walker Texas Ranger is a quality show and I’ll watch it anytime it’s on television. But I’ve heard arguments both ways for Kai where some people say it’s closer to the manga version, which I don’t know if that’s true or not, but to me I have watched the original version since I was young and I got attached to voices and the way they kind of do things and I guess it’s aimed a little more towards children and it’s a little bit cleaner and it’s hard.
- That’s fair. I just wanted to ask.
AJ: I mean, it’s still Dragon Ball Z and I will still watch it every now and then. I actually had a bit of the Future Trunks saga going on the other day with like the androids… I think that was happening, yeah but I saw it the other day and I sat down and watched a little bit but it’s just not the same.
- Are you excited about the new movie coming out next year?
AJ: There’s a movie coming out next year?!?
- Oh yeah, it takes place in the lost chapters of the manga in that 10 year gap.
AJ: Really??? Whoa… for a second I thought you meant a new live version and I was like 'no, please no’.
- Oh, no. Not at all.
AJ: Did you happen to see that movie? Of course, I saw it because I had to try it out.
- No, I stayed far away from it.
AJ: Yeah, good for you!

Marry me. Please. This woman, no, this queen, is a godsend.

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee-“@MrBusby4o8: I think Amy Poehler & Tina Fey are jacking yo converse swag http://i.huffpost.com/gen/923503/thumbs/o-TINA-FEY-AMY-POEHLER-SNEAKERS-570.jpg?13 …

My heart just stopped. So much amazingness. "

Our breh Busby got retweeted by AJ :salute:

That's our Busby... and our AJ. :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, those were the clips that made me my love for her grow exponentially.

That dude, in particular, is a lucky b*stard because you could tell she was feeling him throughout the interview.

This is another good one:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ABVMOQc0A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ABVMOQc0A[/ame]

:noah:

I need to start looking for jobs in Tampa, time to move haha

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and here are some more GREAT tidbits from this interview: such as naming her dog Kagome, her love of Toonami, her fear of Anime forums, and this lovely exchange:

Marry me. Please. This woman, no, this queen, is a godsend.

notworthy.gif

I know man *sigh*....I know..

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep, those were the clips that made me my love for her grow exponentially.

That dude, in particular, is a lucky b*stard because you could tell she was feeling him throughout the interview.

This is another good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ABVMOQc0A

:noah:

I need to start looking for jobs in Tampa, time to move haha

Oh, God, how could I forget THAT ONE? Her laughing fit near the end was so damn sexy. :takedat:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing major, but apparently AJ has stopped following Trent Barreta on Twitter. If you take a look at who she's following, he's suddenly nowhere to be found. He must have pissed her off or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.