tumblr_mfuz1q7MEl1rzs29mo1_500.jpg

:lolbron:

:nice: I want to sniff it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh, NC (12/30)

After the crew came out to set up the steel cage, Dolph Ziggler came to the ring for his cage match against John Cena, accompanied by AJ Lee and Big E Langston. John Cena’s music hit and the place went bananas. Once the match began, it was clear that this was going to be the match of the evening, despite the efforts of The Shield and the New Age Outlaws earlier. There were some good cage spots, including Cena hitting a facebuster on Ziggler from the top of the cage. At one point, Cena tried to jump down off the cage, but Langston caught him by his feet, not allowing him to exit. Pretty cool spot. Ziggler hit Cena with everything but the kitchen sink. He got him with the Zig Zag, a super kick, and the Fameasser. Cena kicked out each time. Eventually, the ref was incapacitated and Langston slammed the door on Cena’s face. He entered the ring and hit him with his finisher before leaving. Ziggler still couldn’t get the pin. AJ then entered (the ref was still gathering himself) with the briefcase and threw it down in disgust before slapping Cena. Cena responded by kissing her, which infuriated Langston and Ziggler. Langston grabbed Cena by the arms and Ziggler grabbed the briefcase. As he swung, Cena ducked, so Ziggler hit Langston with the case. Cena then connected with the AA and got the pin. The place went nuts. Cena posed for the crowd for a few minutes and then left.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
when i meet AJ I read her two poems tupac's

I hope u heard me when I asked
u that night 2 be my wife
Not for this year or next
But mine for all your life
2 accept me when I sin
and understand me when I fail
Not 2 mention standing the rain
which comes down as hard as hail
I am not the best men
My faults could scare the night
But my heart is always pure 2 my wife 4 life

2 me your name alone is poetry
I barely know u and already
I can't explain this feeling I feel
4 APRIL
I want 2 c u from the moment
u leave my side till the moment u return
My nonchalant cold heart finally has eyes only
4 APRIL
So now I risk it all
Just 4 the feeling of joy u bring me
I accept the ridicule
in exchange for the words u share with me
All of this & much more I will do
4 APRIL

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
10 Superstars to watch out for in 2013

AJ Lee
Go figure that a slight, five-foot Diva would become the most feared figure in WWE whose name doesn’t include the word “McMahon.” AJ Lee began 2012in as unassuming a way as one can imagine, relegated to Daniel Bryan’s subversive, submissive arm candy. However, after her involvement in what inadvertently cost Bryan the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania and herself a boyfriend, a funny thing happened: AJ kind of … snapped. Suddenly, AJ wasn’t so meek, and she began engaging in mind games with anyone and everyone she could while experiencing radical, unpredictable mood swings.

Her machinations eventually turned Daniel Bryan, WWE Champion CM Punk and Kane against each other in a bizarre battle for her affections that would have made William Shakespeare blush. Things grew even more interesting when Mr. McMahon named her Raw General Manager, a decision which – among other things – led to the creation of Team Hell No. But AJ found herself embroiled in controversy when rumors of an affair with John Cena surfaced toward the end of the year, forcing her to resign while Mr. McMahon installed Vickie Guerrero as Raw’s “Managing Supervisor.”

AJ’s relationship with Cena had just begun to blossom when she betrayed him at WWE TLC and instead found comfort in the chiseled arms of Dolph Ziggler. She made her biggest power play yet on the Dec. 17 edition of Raw, summoning Big E Langston from NXT to further her agenda against the 10-time WWE Champion. What AJ has planned for 2013 is anyone’s guess, but to think she won’t be a major player in the coming calendar year? That’s just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.