AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We need FORMAL Manhood and Womanhood ritiuals so these 50 year old women with an 18 year old soul can actually grow up when they supposed to grow up and not turn having a train ran onto you into a spiritual transformation

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Filed under women posting their L's proudly.

She's an actress and she let two nikkas smut her out on her 50th bornday. That tells you two things off the top. She has no Man and she has no friends. You'd think she'd be cool enough to hang out with Taraji Henson and have a spa day or something.

Bro, did you know you can have a fulfilling social life with friends and family and a private sex life at the same time? Woah!

I kinda feel sorry for anyone who's entire sex life has been dictated by people who ain't even in the room with you. No kinks? No fantasies? Just whatever would make mother proud of she were watching.

In fact you have no idea what anyone's sex life is like. You'd be shocked how many respectable women in your life has done or is doing this sort of thing.

:sas2:

Enjoyed her ass off with some weed alcohol and a couple homeboys Saturday night. Put up her God fearing respectable potential wife front by Sunday

:sas1: Cmon now.

These ain't whores and Ls. Just a woman enjoying life her way like any of us would.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I mean it's backwards thinking American women have. They thot it up in their early years than try the BS secondary virgin in their later years. Should be the other way around since older women are less targeted. Especially when they pull conditions on sex. She's doing the right thing. :yeshrug:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Look at history bruh :unimpressed:

Men have always had more than one woman. The woman that “had” more than one man were called prostitutes. It’s in the DNA
:yeshrug:

At one point in time a woman could hardly even get a reasonable job let alone enjoy their own sex life however they want.

For most women there was hardly any prospect in their adult lives besides being presentable mothers and wives. Women have far more options now as far as how they may choose to earn a living and live their own individual lives.

It had nothing to do with genetics.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Bro, did you know you can have a fulfilling social life with friends and family and a private sex life at the same time? Woah!

I kinda feel sorry for anyone who's entire sex life has been dictated by people who ain't even in the room with you. No kinks? No fantasies? Just whatever would make mother proud of she were watching.

In fact you have no idea what anyone's sex life is like. You'd be shocked how many respectable women in your life has done or is doing this sort of thing.

:sas2:

Enjoyed her ass off with some weed alcohol and a couple homeboys Saturday night. Put up her God fearing respectable potential wife front by Sunday

:sas1: Cmon now.

These ain't whores and Ls. Just a woman enjoying life her way like any of us would.
Shut up
Because it is. Threesomes wouldn't happen if women wasn't so thirsty for the approval of the Man in question.

Women do this shyt to themselves. I'm not fukking around or beside no Man I don't understand why women allow it.

The craziest thing is some women justify it by one woman going up by kissing or whatever and the other chick sucking dikk. Why a staright woman consents to eating p*ssy or a gay woman consenting to sucking and fukk dikk I don't understand.

Women don’t really have principles and don’t have honor. That’s why they can’t get along with each other and women dominated fields like nursing, tend to be more stressful than it needs to be for what the work is. They need to be led by righteous men. They destroy societies through covert means, then complain when they don’t benefit from it. This has happened many times in history.

The feminine energy is closer to the serpent aka Satan. That’s why men who use feminine energy (players) do so well. Women don’t really want a righteous masculine because even in Genesis as punishment the women are to be ruled over their husband but they will desire to control the man. In a nutshell no man should ever head to the whims of any women. The only reason feminism prevailed, is because it was an inside job to destroy the family and countries who adhere to it. Now look how bizarre it is. Kids with no fathers, LGBTQ, women crying because men are beating them in sports, but they do this to themselves.

Genesis 3:16

Then he said to the woman, 'I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.

Last edited:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
She's been fukking for decades if she wanted to try something new at 50 no big deal.
False. If that was the big bopper then chances are she wasn’t that active. Milfs I been with that started wildn in they twilight years had minimal body counts as a yungin and were more reserved with that shyt. A divorce/kids leaving the nest was the push they needed to get to it:mjlit: