AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's just me but at 50-years old people should have found someone to settle with..

At 50 years old you should have found yourself and know what you want out of life.

Some of us have had life experiences that has made marriage, children, being a husband or wife, and even straight forward monogamy very difficult.

Not everyone was meant for marriage and kids. Some folks will develop very comfortable lives as single, outgoing people surrounded by good friends, family, and a rotation of loving sex partners or even just one sex partner, but without the marriage, children, and attachment. Especially if we're talking about someone who is financially stable on their own. I don't judge.

I have my reservations about these tabloid style podcasts Especially the shyt trying to disguise itself as some sort of "talking life" therapy guru shyt. But If at 50 years old she prefers group sex, non monogamy and single living to marriage, child bearing and being a wife then hey...it's her business. Doesn't make her a hoe or selfish or any of that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure it's you who as a poster I usually don't like but you're getting reps for this one breh, couldn't have said it better myself and I'm here all day if nikkas wanna counter this
It can't be countered. the Post is pure unadulterated truth.

Men and women are different. 30% of the child support cases are dudes paying for kids that aren't there's . Woman can do hoe shyt but if they do hoe shyt any Man is gonna question whether or not that baby is really his. Again not just Human nature but Animal nature too. Lions routinely kill the cubs of lions in their terrority and mate with all the lionesses in their territory.

Tournament Mating is real and works best in a survival of the fittest situation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't if she trying to romanticize getting a train on her. Seems "y tu mama tambien" situation :dame:

:russ:
martin-lawrence-switch.gif

nikkaz bust a train on 50 year old actresses that ain't type of hype

dem nikkas probably taking turning bust her old ass like

martin-lawrence-house-party.gif

Any nikka who dates her going forward is gonna treat her like this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't if she trying to romanticize getting a train on her. Seems "y tu mama tambien" situation :dame:

:russ:
martin-lawrence-switch.gif

nikkaz bust a train on 50 year old actresses that ain't type of hype

dem nikkas probably taking turning bust her old ass like

martin-lawrence-house-party.gif

LOL nikkas gonna pull the Ol'switcharoo on her.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I just don't understand why people feel the need to share shyt like this with the public :skip:

For the same reason OP made this thread.

Because she has a entertainment career to sustain by whatever means she can.

Her comments went viral and we already 7 pages deep talking about her, her film career, and her personal life.