AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To keep it real...
Women be the ones arranging it now...
They have a nikka they be fukking or their significant other.... And her and her homegirl be plotting on it...

All Women are damn near gay... Some level of gay..

Ask a female would she let a women eat her p*ssy....
95%+ will say they'd do it .. they just won't eat p*ssy....
Word up I never asked a chick to do a threesome, and when I girl asked I said You pick the girl. I've heard of dudes blowing up their relationships because they'd go nutso in the other girl's p*ssy and their main would feelaways about it.

And you're right they always have a homegirl who's down even if I was goofy enough to have a threesome with two dudes. (pause) it wouldn't be my friend

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
she is super into fitness and got in even better shape since baby boy.

IMG_5764.png

:damn:
YUCK!!!!

I don't fukk dudes. I know what happened that testosterone is making her horny. Her clit is probably longer than some nikkas dikks (pause)

bytch is a walking (pause)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Word up I never asked a chick to do a threesome, and when I girl asked I said You pick the girl. I've heard of dudes blowing up their relationships because they'd go nutso in the other girl's p*ssy and their main would feelaways about it.

And you're right they always have a homegirl who's down even if I was goofy enough to have a threesome with two dudes. (pause) it wouldn't be my friend

Same bro. I've probably had maybe 5 threesomes....I think I arranged maybe 1 or 2 of them shyts lol..
But it still was the chik kinda making it happen.

And I think the "running train" thing ... Is more about where and how you grew up..

Where I'm from running trains, is as normal as copping a turkey and cheese hero from the corner store.

Your nikka bag a bytch... He bring her to the projects...
There ain't no solo missions over here nikka:stopitslime:

We gonna be right there with u
:russ:

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn I wonder if they have really good gyms and supplements out there.

Again it seems like another ADOS repat tricking on African dudes
They got something because the bodybuilder brehs don't look like they missing out on any vitamins or nutrients.

But the older chicks be over there tricking.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That could very well be the case, But Taraji ain't dumb enough to go on a Thot podcast to speak on it.

Momma gotta have a life too, But nobody has to be in Momma's business.

This is just like when the chick Dwayne Wade is married to admitted that she eats ass. Again no one needed to know that and it makes D. Wade look crazier than he already looked.

Facts

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
1. She’s single, so it didn’t matter and that was like 8 years ago

2. I see why she never got wifed up.. but I heard stories around Cali about her , but I never took them as facts.. but after hearing this , the stories of her getting tossed around might be true

3. I could never be in the same room with a another nikka fukking a bytch and nikkas kissing the chick:hhh:

pimp c said it for me

Pimp C was speaking Facts. Never understood that Train shyt. I remember a joker telling me about a swingers club in Colombia and dudes would dutifly line up naked to fukk a decent looking bytch.

I said You had a dude naked behind you?????!!!! Again I couldn't imagine it. When I was in the Army and as soon as I got in cherge I immediately issued a basketball shorts policy. No walking around naked in the field or even in briefs or Ranger panties (short ass shorts)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Word up. I mean again I remember a time when that would be seen as fakkit behavior and would explain their wierd ass son/daughter situation.

But the other thing it implies is that she ate other nikkas bootyholes and this nikka kisses this bytch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things - malcolm x

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They got something because the bodybuilder brehs don't look like they missing out on any vitamins or nutrients.

But the older chicks be over there tricking.
Yeah but Africans eat clean and they are naturally diesel. They got one planet Fatness style gym in Jamaica (at least 10 years ago) They have a decent gym in Kenya but no glute ham raise, They do have that in the DR and colombia though.

I've been looking everywhere in Colombia for some ECAA's though.

But absolutely ADOS repat hoes be tricking hard.