AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Judging mafukkas for their sex choices so lame

But discussing your sex life with the media more lame:martin:

This Taraji is single as fukk too, almost got remarried don't hear of her sex life. Shorty could've taken a "girls trip" to Jamaica and fell on some Dexter dikk and no one would be the wiser.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Per usual folks being purposefully obtuse in here:russ:
Number 1: some shyt you take to the grave.
Not everything you do in this life needs to be told
Number 2: nothing wrong with women wanting to express their sexuality.
But they can’t turn around and get mad if men don’t want to pursue them as mates or wives.
Stop trying to act like men.
Yes it’s a double standard to this shyt. Stop picking and choosing when and where to be feminine but expect men to be masculine all the damn time.
That’s not how this shyt works
Number 3:
Women are drawn to men who have the ability to get other women.
It’s always been a competition with women when they choose a mate.
Sure they maybe telling your ugly ass during pillow talk you are unique
But I promise you bro-bro, if you not handsome or haven’t fukked at least 10 different chicks in your life. Your woman is looking at you on some:patrice:
This is basic biological, animal kingdom shyt.
Men aren’t wired that way. That’s why nikkas freak out on numbers because in our minds if your number is high.
You belong to the streets and we know we are are just on a ticking time clock for when that particular woman gets the insatiable urge to get smashed out by someone new.
Is this fair?
No, but this is how we are wired but nikkas in here won’t be real with you because they scared to lose out on consistent p*ssy/female attention
Women control sexual access
Men control marriage/relationship access
If I saw this video and I’m seriously pursuing her
You gotdamn right she will be nothing more than a jump and dinner companion
These are hard facts and you dikkless , devils advocates need to stop lying to these women
You are a bigger problem than them:martin:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per usual folks being purposefully obtuse in here:russ:
Number 1: some shyt you take to the grave.
Not everything you do in this life needs to be told
Number 2: nothing wrong with women wanting to express their sexuality.
But they can’t turn around and get mad if men don’t want to pursue them as mates or wives.
Stop trying to act like men.
Yes it’s a double standard to this shyt. Stop picking and choosing when and where to be feminine but expect men to be masculine all the damn time.
That’s not how this shyt works
Number 3:
Women are drawn to men who have the ability to get other women.
It’s always been a competition with women when they choose a mate.
Sure they maybe telling your ugly ass during pillow talk you are unique
But I promise you bro-bro, if you not handsome or haven’t fukked at least 10 different chicks in your life. Your woman is looking at you on some:patrice:
This is basic biological, animal kingdom shyt.
Men aren’t wired that way. That’s why nikkas freak out on numbers because in our minds if your number is high.
You belong to the streets and we know we are are just on a ticking time clock for when that particular woman gets the insatiable urge to get smashed out by someone new.
Is this fair?
No, but this is how we are wired but nikkas in here won’t be real with you because they scared to lose out on consistent p*ssy/female attention
Women control sexual access
Men control marriage/relationship access
If I saw this video and I’m seriously pursuing her
You gotdamn right she will be nothing more than a jump and dinner companion
These are hard facts and you dikkless , devils advocates need to stop lying to these women
You are a bigger problem than them:martin:

I'm sure it's you who as a poster I usually don't like but you're getting reps for this one breh, couldn't have said it better myself and I'm here all day if nikkas wanna counter this

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I don't if she trying to romanticize getting a train on her. If true, Seems like"y tu mama tambien" situation :dame:

If they didn't hit her with that Bilal from House Party "SWITCH!!" they missed a epic cultural moment :wow:
:russ:
martin-lawrence-switch.gif

nikkaz bust a train on 50 year old actresses that ain't my type of hype

dem nikkas probably taking turning bust her old ass like

martin-lawrence-house-party.gif

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If its two dudes its not a threesome.

Here's why:

You could get 10 dudes to line up and fukc one woman. Easily. Prolly be able to stop any city bus and get 10 volunteers.

Women are a little harder to bring together for such debauchery. So it means something when a guy can arrange it.