AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Filed under women posting their L's proudly.

She's an actress and she let two nikkas smut her out on her 50th bornday. That tells you two things off the top. She has no Man and she has no friends. You'd think she'd be cool enough to hang out with Taraji Henson and have a spa day or something.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It is ironic how damn near every straight dude wants a threesome with two chicks, but when a straight chick wants a threesome with two dudes it's suddenly a sign of the cultural decline of the black woman :what:
Because it is. Threesomes wouldn't happen if women wasn't so thirsty for the approval of the Man in question.

Women do this shyt to themselves. I'm not fukking around or beside no Man I don't understand why women allow it.

The craziest thing is some women justify it by one woman going up by kissing or whatever and the other chick sucking dikk. Why a staright woman consents to eating p*ssy or a gay woman consenting to sucking and fukk dikk I don't understand.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
It is ironic how damn near every straight dude wants a threesome with two chicks, but when a straight chick wants a threesome with two dudes it's suddenly a sign of the cultural decline of the black woman :what:

Look at history bruh :unimpressed:

Men have always had more than one woman. The woman that “had” more than one man were called prostitutes. It’s in the DNA
:yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
imagine being her sons and coming across this clip :scust:

I hope she doesn't have sons. Maybe if they are adults they can cringe in silence, but if they're school age the clowning will be insane.

Actually actors do nude scenes all the time most of them aren't stinking rich where do their kids go to school? Or do they go to regular schools and their kids have to just deal with it. I mean even the scene where homie was making eggs in a towel. Jody's response was the correct one, fukk I look like being ok with you obviously smashing my mom? Ving's response was also correct no two Men can occupy the same space at the same time. It was his momma's house she invited dude over Momma's sucking dude's dikk in the bedroom. She's not gonna hide that in her own house.