AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
U nikkas acting shook

Her life has been around the Hollywood circles since 1987 and she like 58 now

so u think since she was 27 in Hollywood till 58, she wasn’t getting fukked and tossed out the window, u nikkas crazy

If she got tag team when she was 50 , I’m for damn sure at 27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35, etc etc she was doing more crazy shyt..

u nikkas not wifing this bytch or no one else, let her enjoy her war stories

Angela Yee stay talking about the same sex shyt for the last 10 years.. bytch get a husband

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i keep telling you guys Ho is in the blood, her momma was a ho, her great granny was a ho. it is what it is. g'night.
"Blood Type Hoe"
UHRcIuK.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
‘Baby Boy’ Actress A.J. Johnson Describes Threesome With Two Men As “Best 50th Birthday Ever”
aj-johnson-e1563820984519.jpg

Veteran actress A.J. Johnson, known for her starring roles in classic Black films like House Party and Baby Boy, has always exuded a confidence when it comes to her sexuality that made for positive representation amongst women of a certain age.

Now at 59, Johnson is clearly still enjoying herself in the bedroom based on her recent revelation of experiencing a threesome with two men on her 50th birthday.

A.J. told the carnally candid story during a recent sit-down with the ladies of Angela Yee’s Lip Service podcast. The topic came down to typical threesome expectations, which for most heterosexual couples would involve one man and two women. A.J. however spoke to the more taboo tryst of a threesome involving two men and a woman, sharing her own experience and even describing it as “doing the salsa” with two reallygood dancing partners.

cbc6d40e901ba2f4c6681614e5185c80.jpg

Let AJ. Johnson break down the dynamics of a guy-girl-guy threesome below, via Lip Service:

“It was never like, them together. They were like – they were flip-flopping me. One would please me then he’d pass me to the other. And one would kiss me and then he would spin me around for the other. It was like a beautiful dance.

It was like doing the salsa with two guys at the same time. Just like, romantic and sexy and never intertwined but at the same time, it was two.”

Johnson went on to add that it never got awkward, with all three going out to breakfast the next morning like, as she put it, “The Three Musketeers.”

You can watch the full episode below for some more interesting tips from the experienced actress, and let us know what you’re verdict is on this particular version of a threesome:

Auntie a stone cold freak :noah: :ohlawd:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Women and man are not interchangeable. Grow up
When did I say they were? What I said was if we gonna dap up men for it then I DON'T CARE :yeshrug:

Y'all in here having mental breakdowns and negging cause I don't care she fukked two dudes at the same time.. She doing her. She just a normal human like the rest of us. Stop putting women on some mythical level where they have to act different in public and lie about their desires so y'all can feel good. fukk outta here. Broad wanna get piped down? She ain't my woman... Let her pipe in peace

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's old, no one is trying to wife her anymore. She can have a train a day if she wants