AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Girl who u telling. My yoni ain’t wit it. But I don’t like women either. :mjlol:If somebody hooked me up to a machine and showed me pics of titties, they’d see my clit shrivel up so quick. I can’t stand the idea of two women together. Only thing a chick can do for me is point me to the nearest dikk. But not too many of em:whoa:
Unless they doing other shyt around the house, hence the fantasy…but it never works out that way.:wow:That queen bee fantasy always gets fukked up by reality and shyt.
Being a single woman with a roster is as close to that as a woman can get these days :troll:
I’m dead. Because I’m not a heterosexual women I can’t understand why women don’t find other women sexually appealing. I always have. It’s weird. I actually had a dream I was sexing a woman last night. But I understand. I feel that way about two dikks at one time. I immediately lose arousal. It’s weird because I love dikk but it just sounds weird to have two guys getting off in the same room.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hope she don’t have kids. She’s damn near 60 years old talking about trains being ran on her that’s the last thing I would want to hear from my mama or gramdma. Not saying she shouldn’t have fun but why broadcast this shyt. What happened to keeping hoe shyt in the closet.
Man look.

mama gotta have a life too.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man look.

mama gotta have a life too.

I understand that but does mama gotta tell the world that she got ran through. It should be nobody's business but hers.

You telling me you'd be cool with your mama or grandma talkin about getting a train ran on them on the radio?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I understand that but does mama gotta tell the world that she got ran through. It should be nobody's business but hers.

You telling me you'd be cool with your mama or grandma talkin about getting a train ran on them on the radio?
My mom and grandmas are dead. But when they were alive.. hell no. I didn’t even want to hear the word dikk or them alluding to sex. I once overheard my dad telling his girlfriend she wasn’t freaky enough and I was horrified, wanted to wash my ears out.

Daps
Jody: what you know about that. That's grown folks music :mjgrin:

Jody pulls away from driveway.

Melvin's buddy: I used to get a lot of p*ssy to that song :myman:

Jody drives off. Melvin looks out. :ohhh:

Melvin: Come on, nikka. Time to get to work. Let's show her ass we got the meats :shaq:

Melvin's buddy: bout gotdamn time that nikka left. :mjpls:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Lol.

Don’t get me wrong I love dikk but MMF threesome and trains always strikes me as sus. Why would a man want to be in close proximity to another dikk? The thought turns me off from ever wanting to do that. But I know a lot of women have this fantasy. I once read this book where the author had this woman fukk 4 brothers at the same time and I stopped reading when I read the first page because she had three of them jacking off and watching her fukk one of them, then they would switch and she had them all moaning and stuff and I just couldn’t move forward from there. :mjtf:I thought it was sick.

My wife is the same way.

She's not into threesomes but she said numerous times it would be FFM wayyyyy before MMF. She gets turned off at the thought of two dikks even though she's not even remotely homophobic.

By comparison, I'd happily enjoy 2 broads but we all cut different.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more surprised at you niggs being surprised about situations like this. Once they hit mid 30s and are still single you might as well turn the rules off. Because more than likely she ready to GET DOWN. All it takes is the right setting and vibe then boom! She going motion picture.

What's crazy is you get a woman in the right setting and just tell her "we only live once"--- then voila she tasting dikk and nuts.

Facts and they be the main ones in the club ready to fukk

They don't mind grabbing your dikk either

:shaq: