AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more surprised at you niggs being surprised about situations like this. Once they hit mid 30s and are still single you might as well turn the rules off. Because more than likely she ready to GET DOWN. All it takes is the right setting and vibe then boom! She going motion picture.

What's crazy is you get a woman in the right setting and just tell her "we only live once"--- then voila she tasting dikk and nuts.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
At one point in time a woman could hardly even get a reasonable job let alone enjoy their own sex life however they want.

For most women there was hardly any prospect in their adult lives besides being presentable mothers and wives. Women have far more options now as far as how they may choose to earn a living and live their own individual lives.

It had nothing to do with genetics.

There were always limits to how men and women could conduct themselves. You’re allowed to ignore those limits now, but that won’t always be the case..

There will NEVER be a time where women are respected for having more than one man. But men? That’s in our DNA. Even if you don’t openly respect it, you’ll always want the man that has other women after him

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
:russ:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Breh get off my dikk, I’m one of the few people here who is still nice to you. I got a shawty I been talking to and I saw her last Saturday. Plan to see her again.
I’m not on ya dikk. I just call em as I see em:yeshrug:but good work nonetheless breh. I hope you last with this one
source.gif