AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Imagine if all these podcasts and TMZ and “tell all my business” culture was around during the 60’s and 70’s when Motown was in full swing and Black Hollywood was coming into its own with Richard Pryor, Pam Grier, Billy Dee Williams and mix in athletes like Wilt Chamberlain and Muhammad Ali….

The public fukkery would have been LEGENDARY

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Jody: what you know about that. That's grown folks music :mjgrin:

Jody pulls away from driveway.

Melvin's buddy: I used to get a lot of p*ssy to that song :myman:

Jody drives off. Melvin looks out. :ohhh:

Melvin: Come on, nikka. Time to get to work. Let's show her ass we got the meats :shaq:

Melvin's buddy: bout gotdamn time that nikka left. :mjpls:

Funny

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lol.

Don’t get me wrong I love dikk but MMF threesome and trains always strikes me as sus. Why would a man want to be in close proximity to another dikk? The thought turns me off from ever wanting to do that. But I know a lot of women have this fantasy. I once read this book where the author had this woman fukk 4 brothers at the same time and I stopped reading when I read the first page because she had three of them jacking off and watching her fukk one of them, then they would switch and she had them all moaning and stuff and I just couldn’t move forward from there. :mjtf:I thought it was sick.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Meh. What people wanna do in the bedroom is there business. A lotta women fantasize about sex with multiple men. Women have fukket lists and freaky fantasies they wanna live out.

Was it consensual?
Everybody protected?
No illegitimate babies being born?

Cool. Let ur freak flag fly.:yeshrug:
Homegirl say she wanna harem of men:russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
When did I say they were? What I said was if we gonna dap up men for it then I DON'T CARE :yeshrug:

Y'all in here having mental breakdowns and negging cause I don't care she fukked two dudes at the same time.. She doing her. She just a normal human like the rest of us. Stop putting women on some mythical level where they have to act different in public and lie about their desires so y'all can feel good. fukk outta here. Broad wanna get piped down? She ain't my woman... Let her pipe in peace
nikka don't group me with fukk nikkas whom are having a mental breakdown. Nothing I'VE SAID, equates to anything remotely close to that. I myself, I'm not tripping at all about hoes hoing. What's comical about it is that very recently, she came out and said AJ Johnson Says Find Yourself An African Man Because American Men Aren’t Serious: “African Men Commit”, meanwhile she's out getting plowed, summer slam style. But making statements like the above. And alot of hoes do shyt like that. Which is funny. But nikka I didn't say anything equivalent to having a mental break down. fukk outta here.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol.

Don’t get me wrong I love dikk but MMF threesome and trains always strikes me as sus. Why would a man want to be in close proximity to another dikk? The thought turns me off from ever wanting to do that. But I know a lot of women have this fantasy. I once read this book where the author had this woman fukk 4 brothers at the same time and I stopped reading when I read the first page because she had three of them jacking off and watching her fukk one of them, then they would switch and she had them all moaning and stuff and I just couldn’t move forward from there. :mjtf:I thought it was sick.
Yeah I feel u. I love men to death and the idea of multiple men serving me is a great fantasy
….right up til u get to the logistics of it all.

His dikk going where?! At the same time as what?!
While I’m doing who?!

(record scratch) Nah.
My vagina looking at me, I’m looking at her, she looking at me like “where all that dikk going?!”
p-diddy-wtf.gif

Fantasies ain’t never like you imagine them. :mjcry:
When I think of fantasizing about multiple men, there’s one cooking, another one painting my toenails, somebody feeding me grapes, another one massaging my shoulders, somebody cleaning the yard, another one cooking and they all look like some variation of Idris Elba, Lakeith Stanfield, Jason Momoa, Daniel Henney and David Banner and Lenny Kravitz.
Everybody got a check coming in my bank account, they all chill and do shyt like play spades and video games when they not catering to me.
:wow:
But the reality is that as one chick, you’d be on some dikk 24/7 even when you ain’t in the mood or dont feel like it. Cleaning up behind multiple men-children. Just the noise from them gaming and watching sports…just the grocery bill alone…getting poked in the back when u in the middle of that GOOD sleep. The posturing and aggression and unresolved emotional anger, jealousy and competitiveness.
No matter how cute a guy is, there’s a woman somewhere tired of his bullshyt.

Nah. Maybe somewhere there are some polyamorous chicks living their best lives but Im cool off all that. Hell one is enough and even with one I be needing space to recharge. :pachaha:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah I feel u. I love men to death and the idea of multiple men serving me is a great fantasy
….right up til u get to the logistics of it all.

His dikk going where?! At the same time as what?!
While I’m doing who?!

(record scratch) Nah.
My vagina looking at me, I’m looking at her, she looking at me like “where all that dikk going?!”
p-diddy-wtf.gif

Fantasies ain’t never like you imagine them. :mjcry:
When I think of fantasizing about multiple men, there’s one cooking, another one painting my toenails, somebody feeding me grapes, another one massaging my shoulders, somebody cleaning the yard, another one cooking and they all look like some variation of Idris Elba, Lakeith Stanfield, Jason Momoa, Daniel Henney and David Banner and Lenny Kravitz.
Everybody got a check coming in my bank account, they all chill and do shyt like play spades and video games when they not catering to me.
:wow:
But the reality is that as one chick, you’d be on some dikk 24/7 even when you ain’t in the mood or dont feel like it. Cleaning up behind multiple men-children. Just the noise from them gaming and watching sports…just the grocery bill alone…getting poked in the back when u in the middle of that GOOD sleep. The posturing and aggression and unresolved emotional anger, jealousy and competitiveness.
No matter how cute a guy is, there’s a woman somewhere tired of his bullshyt.

Nah. Maybe somewhere there are some polyamorous chicks living their best lives but Im cool off all that. Hell one is enough and even with one I be needing space to recharge. :pachaha:
right. My kitty is petite, it’s not set up to accept multiple dikks in one night.

Interesting mix up of men lol. All I need is one night (all night) with yahya Abdul-mateen. :noah:
I’m honestly more likely to do a threesome with another woman than with another man. That’s probably the bisexual in me though lol—but I’ve never been turned on by the thought of sexing more than one men at the same time.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
right. My kitty is petite, it’s not set up to accept multiple dikks in one night.

Interesting mix up of men lol. All I need is one night (all night) with yahya Abdul-mateen. :noah:
I’m honestly more likely to do a threesome with another woman than with another man. That’s probably the bisexual in me though lol—but I’ve never been turned on by the thought of sexing more than one men at the same time.
Girl who u telling. My yoni ain’t wit it. But I don’t like women either. :mjlol:If somebody hooked me up to a machine and showed me pics of titties, they’d see my clit shrivel up so quick. I can’t stand the idea of two women together. Only thing a chick can do for me is point me to the nearest dikk. But not too many of em:whoa:
Unless they doing other shyt around the house, hence the fantasy…but it never works out that way.:wow:That queen bee fantasy always gets fukked up by reality and shyt.
Being a single woman with a roster is as close to that as a woman can get these days :troll:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope she don’t have kids. She’s damn near 60 years old talking about trains being ran on her that’s the last thing I would want to hear from my mama or gramdma. Not saying she shouldn’t have fun but why broadcast this shyt. What happened to keeping hoe shyt in the closet.