AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm not usually turning down a threesome but I wouldn't want to do one with my main. But even when I chick brought it up I'd warn her not to trip new p*ssy is new p*ssy so of course I'm gonna go wild in that new p*ssy.

Also shyt can go left, One time I was with a chick who brought her friend through and I started to go soft in the old bytch, i had to play it off quick the friend was way badder.

As far as trains I never lived in the PJ's fukk a train I couldn't fukk most of the neighborhood ran throughs once I started getting p*ssy regularly.

Females be weird as shiit .. my one chik . Got mad when I tried to set something up with her friend ...
Didn't speak to me for months..
Then she set up the threesome with the same fukking chick....
I was scared to even touch the bytch:russ:

But yo .. the trains were very useful though...
You now how when you're young, it's already hard getting consistent sex.. so most dudes get a girlfriend just for that ..
But the trains was cool... Cause u ain't always got to have a bytch on your roster.
If u just at your homie's crib... You might luck up:yeshrug:

But ok the op topic ... I'd definitely run a train on that sexy bytch .. or whatever she wanted to do .
Been wanting her since house party

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: Room probably smelled like ass and dr scholls inserts

1*WEOHN_Y5_6pj-gXbatcGsw.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Females be weird as shiit .. my one chik . Got mad when I tried to set something up with her friend ...
Didn't speak to me for months..
Then she set up the threesome with the same fukking chick....
I was scared to even touch the bytch:russ:

But yo .. the trains were very useful though...
You now how when you're young, it's already hard getting consistent sex.. so most dudes get a girlfriend just for that ..
But the trains was cool... Cause u ain't always got to have a bytch on your roster.
If u just at your homie's crib... You might luck up:yeshrug:

But ok the op topic ... I'd definitely run a train on that sexy bytch .. or whatever she wanted to do .
Been wanting her since house party

Dudes fronting like if Taraji P Henson, AJ Johnson, grass and alcohol was in the same room with they homeboys, and it was goin down, they would run away crying. :rudy::russ:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dudes fronting like if Taraji P Henson, AJ Johnson, grass and alcohol was in the same room with they homeboys, and it was goin down, they would run away crying. :rudy::russ:

Yo... Let them talk bro.... Lol.

It's going the fukk down bro...

I'd probably stop fukking after that.

I'd look in the mirror and realized I've reach my peak....
:win:

I fukked some chick that had a minor role in a movie ..and I thought I was the man... I still think I am :russ:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YUCK!!!!

I don't fukk dudes. I know what happened that testosterone is making her horny. Her clit is probably longer than some nikkas dikks (pause)

bytch is a walking (pause)
All your post in here point to you being gay