AJ Johnson (mama from baby boy )let 2 dudes run a train on her for her 50th birthday

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I remember the 1 and only time me and my homeboy tag teamed a chick.

We were both 27 and he was still livin with his parents. He had the house for the weekend because they went up to Chicago.

He sets the shyt up, calls a girl we went to high school with. She comes over and we got the slow jams on in the basement with the red light on. We take turns slow dancing with her, then I finally make the move and tongue kiss her. I take her by the hand and my homeboy takes her other hand and I lead us over to the bed. We made love to that chick for an hour and 15 minutes. When she got up to leave, we both told her we love her, then me and my homeboy played ncaa football 2007

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We were both 27 and he was still livin with his parents. He had the house for the weekend because they went up to Chicago.

He sets the shyt up, calls a girl we went to high school with. She comes over and we got the slow jams on in the basement with the red light on. We take turns slow dancing with her, then I finally make the move and tongue kiss her. I take her by the hand and my homeboy takes her other hand and I lead us over to the bed. We made love to that chick for an hour and 15 minutes. When she got up to leave, we both told her we love her, then me and my homeboy played ncaa football 2007
classic

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It can't be countered. the Post is pure unadulterated truth.

Men and women are different. 30% of the child support cases are dudes paying for kids that aren't there's . Woman can do hoe shyt but if they do hoe shyt any Man is gonna question whether or not that baby is really his. Again not just Human nature but Animal nature too. Lions routinely kill the cubs of lions in their terrority and mate with all the lionesses in their territory.

Tournament Mating is real and works best in a survival of the fittest situation.
30%? Where these stats from?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I just don't understand why it's cool to put all your business out there like that.
Like WHAT is dope about someone old enough to be a damn grandmother telling
people this ?
She was just on vlad so it keeps her name in the air

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:dwillhuh:
Came in expecting jokes or extreme exaggeration with that title. +rep fir title accuracy.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if all these podcasts and TMZ and “tell all my business” culture was around during the 60’s and 70’s when Motown was in full swing and Black Hollywood was coming into its own with Richard Pryor, Pam Grier, Billy Dee Williams and mix in athletes like Wilt Chamberlain and Muhammad Ali….

The public fukkery would have been LEGENDARY
Imagine if Vlad was doing his interviews in the 70s.

Vlad "So Pam after Pryor put that cocaine on his dikk then what?"...

Pam :russ:

Vlad :shaq:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
nikkaz fightin over the last piece of chicken...

H2OCD6.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:laff: