AJ Gray goes in on Wrestling Twitter following blowback for pointing out lack of Diversity

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
MVP is the reason for Lashley’s resurgence, and it’s dumb as hell to think over wise. They were a great fit on Impact and in the WWE as well. Won’t even address the Kofi and Naomi stuff in that paragraph vas it’s been talked about enough and you’ve been embarrassed enough.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
People forget AEW was basically created to prove Vince wrong that Cody isn't a primetime player. That athletic based wrestling they claimed in the press conference was just BS. It's also funny the black wrestlers have to be finished products while their counterparts can just find their way while still getting TV time. It's similar to the corporate world where we have to work twice as hard to be equal.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
People forget AEW was basically created to prove Vince wrong and that Cody is a primetime player. That athletic based wrestling they claimed in the press conference was just BS. It's also funny the black wrestlers have to be finished products while their counterparts can just find their way while still getting TV time. It's similar to the corporate world where we have to work twice as hard to be equal.

i dont think AEW fits that mold.

private party is not a finished product.
big swole definitely isnt a finished product.
nyla rose seems to be improving, so she falls in that category as well, and shes had the best kayfabe run out of all the "women" on the roster.

MJF and Jungle Boy had very little experience when signed. I refuse to believe that there are no black versions

doesnt matter. they were buzzing before they got signed.

especially MJF. he was blue chip status.

The biggest indictment man on them to me is LASHLEY.

You can all you want shyt on the Anna Jay/MJ Jenkins thing

But that’s nothing in comparison to what the fukk happened with Lashley coming back.

they were punishing lashley for bailing out on them back in '07-08-whenever.

i dont know if theyre still punishing him, but he seems to be far away from the belt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
like who??

keep in mind, AEW has limited TV time. there isnt much wiggle room for just anybody to get in where they fit in.

they should give a real deal to Cade.
other than that, who else is there? i wanna say fred yehi but he dissappeared, i think.
they have a second brand on the way, I really dont want to hear about them not having limited tv time when dudes like marko stunt and wardlow get weekly tv time

Treehouse Lee
Saieve Al Sabah
Darius Lockhart
AR Fox
Ken Broadway
Isaiah Wolf
AC Mack
Christian Casanova

Edit: Also Chris Bey is a name I constantly said AEW should get prior to Impact signing him when people was like "bbbbut who is available that is worthy", Cody sat on it and Impact swooped in and the man won the X Division championship 5 months in. If was in AEW he'd be in the crowd cheering/floating on AEW Dark with his one television appearance being to job against Cody for the TNT Championship

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
they have a second brand on the way, I really dont want to hear about them not having limited tv time when dudes like marko stunt and wardlow get weekly tv time

Treehouse Lee
Saieve Al Sabah
Darius Lockhart
AR Fox
Ken Broadway
Isaiah Wolf
AC Mack
Christian Casanova

Edit: Also Chris Bey is a name I constantly said AEW should get prior to Impact signing him when people was like "bbbbut who is available that is worthy", Cody sat on it and Impact swooped in and the man won the X Division championship 5 months in. If was in AEW he'd be in the crowd cheering/floating on AEW Dark with his one television appearance being to job against Cody for the TNT Championship

a 2nd brand on the way or a 2nd show?

AEW doesnt have an x-division belt for chris bey and alot of those other guys to compete for. they really didnt have much of anything to compete for, until recently

smart move by Bey, going with impact.

i dont know half of this list.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

Treehouse Lee
Saieve Al Sabah
Darius Lockhart
AR Fox
Ken Broadway
Isaiah Wolf
AC Mack
Christian Casanova

Saieve Al Sabah got signed to MLW if I remember correctly. I can see AR Fox and Ken Broadway going to AEW at some point. I wish Cody signed Leon Ruff. That dude is really good too

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
a 2nd brand on the way or a 2nd show?

AEW doesnt have an x-division belt for chris bey and alot of those other guys to compete for. they really didnt have much of anything to compete for, until recently

smart move by Bey, going with impact.

i dont know half of this list.
idk what the difference between a second brand and a second show is it's the same to me lol, but when they re'd up with tnt that was a part of the announcement, even if AEW didnt have much to compete for there's still ways to get people in the spotlight and showcase them, darby allin and orange cassidy for example are crazy over despite never having won a championship in AEW yet, mjf is basically a made man and has that ring shyt
Saieve Al Sabah got signed to MLW if I remember correctly. I can see AR Fox and Ken Broadway going to AEW at some point. I wish Cody signed Leon Ruff. That dude is really good too
saieve split from mlw and got them to release him from his contract because he was against them having ties to that pedo dude chasyn or whatever his name is

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
idk what the difference between a second brand and a second show is it's the same to me lol, but when they re'd up with tnt that was a part of the announcement, even if AEW didnt have much to compete for there's still ways to get people in the spotlight and showcase them, darby allin and orange cassidy for example are crazy over despite never having won a championship in AEW yet, mjf is basically a made man and has that ring shyt

saieve split from mlw and got them to release him from his contract because he was against them having ties to that pedo dude chasyn or whatever his name is
Damn they JUST announced him joining Injustice a few weeks ago. I hope he gets a shot somewhere though. He is another one like Yehi that should be signed somewhere

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Don't get it twisted, brehs who are fans of AEW. Literally the only reason they're getting fried is that they put on a whole Big 3 Miami Heat Esque pep rally and had inclusion & diversity as two of their main sticking points on why they'd be an alternative, yet most of the brehs & Brehettes up until this point have only been had matches on Dark instead of the main show. shyt, Dunkerton himself said "There's being on a show and there's being featured." when people tried to use him as a deflecting point when the convos came up months ago. It's something they've got to work on.

That being said? The 'E doesn't get any kind of passes for Kofi not being in the World Title Picture (Arguably should be a 2-time champ since it's clear Braun lost several steps since his initial feud with Reigns got him over), not booking Lashley like the uber Athlete from jump, dismantling the pushes & such of minorities after removing Paul Heyman from his position, etc.
I agree with everything you say with the exception of Heyman.
Heyman booked Lana / Rusev and Lashley.
Heyman booked Shayna as a vampire.
Heyman booked Black and Humberto awful.
Apollo getting sick or injured isn’t his fault.
he should have booked Andrade and Garza vs the profits.
Andrade and Garza vs Ricochet and Cedric.
Heyman mailed it in so it’s on him that they failed. He half assed their pushes .

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
MVP is the reason for Lashley’s resurgence, and it’s dumb as hell to think over wise. They were a great fit on Impact and in the WWE as well. Won’t even address the Kofi and Naomi stuff in that paragraph vas it’s been talked about enough and you’ve been embarrassed enough.
Kofi and Naomi shouldn’t be mentioned together, one is a all time great and now that ND lost the belts , cut Big E loose and let Kofi get his title push started.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Saieve did sign to MLW but he requested his release over #SpeakingOut and they granted it. AR Fox should be on everyones radar but I think he had some tape or something that has companies like :hubie:. He seems happy wit his training school and his wifey. At least 5 of his students been on WWE & AEW...and The whole Skulk shoulda been scooped up but they seen to be content getting squashed by WWE talent. Leon is dope but I think Liam gotta higher upside.