AJ Gray goes in on Wrestling Twitter following blowback for pointing out lack of Diversity

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lio Rush shares Vince McMahon's odd idea for him and Bobby Lashley

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Vince is a weird and creepy old man.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m still laughing at the thought of being in Vince office sitting on the other side of his desk while he pitches an angle with what he wants and how he sees it.

Then he gets out of his seat all wild cray eyes and comes around the desk and starts doing this

you know Lio and Lashley looking at each other like

Lio =
giphy.gif

Lashley=
giphy.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and they still aint do shyt fukkboy :mjlol: nikka was acting like they just opened up in october and didnt have a whole year prior to january to sign black wrestlers like its some complex due process like they gotta scour the earth for them when they shoulda been the all inclusive company they advertised themselves as being from the jump foh
ima @ u in october too:umad:

Again dummy,

In the first 3 months of Dynamite

They had a Black man win the tag team titles.

They had a Black man pin the world champion in a main event.

They had a Black woman main even the 1st women's championship event.

They have a Black CBO who plays a big part in the direction of the women's division

They had a Black tag team beat the most famous tag team on Earth.

Yo dumb ass was talking like they had zero Black presence.

Then you start with this "solo Black entity" bullshyt when I brought all that shyt up.

And you can @ me in October if you want.

I'm gonna objectively judge them based on what WWE, Impact, ROH, and other companies are doing.

I respect AJ Gray because I think he talks about it in good faith, but you're just obviously a WWE stan who was looking for any excuse to keep sucking Vince McMahon's dikk.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Again dummy,

In the first 3 months of Dynamite

They had a Black man win the tag team titles.

They had a Black man pin the world champion in a main event.

They had a Black woman main even the 1st women's championship event.

They have a Black CBO who plays a big part in the direction of the women's division

They had a Black tag team beat the most famous tag team on Earth.

Yo dumb ass was talking like they had zero Black presence.

Then you start with this "solo Black entity" bullshyt when I brought all that shyt up.

And you can @ me in October if you want.

I'm gonna objectively judge them based on what WWE, Impact, ROH, and other companies are doing.

I respect AJ Gray because I think he talks about it in good faith, but you're just obviously a WWE stan who was looking for any excuse to keep sucking Vince McMahon's dikk.
nikka what the hell are u talking about? I truly don't give two fukks about WWE :mjlol:Vince could drop dead right now and I won't give a fukk. WWE has shown time and time again they don't give a fukk about us and will hold us back or use us to get their white chosen ones over, ROH is literally a MAGA company, Impact caped for Tessa and I lost all respect for them. That leaves AEW who is the only company left that black fans WANT to support without feeling weird about it, and they don't give us shyt to work with.

And I DEFINITELY don't give a fukk about some stupid WWE vs AEW war, in fact, I was purposefully watching AEW over NXT over the first few months in support of them in hopes of them being something different like they advertised especially considering I hated the way Bianca was being booked and wasn't supporting that. Now the only time you'll catch me giving any bit of a shyt about wrestling is when Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, or Montez Ford are involved.

When you advertise a company in some Big 3 Heat in 2010 ass pep rally and brag about how inclusive and diverse and different you're gonna be, and then all you have to show for it is ONE token black man whose accomplishments that you(and every neckbeard closet racist AEW stan on twitter) won't shut the fukk up about when this topic comes up and his "here damn" ass main event world title shot he got that one time that nothing became of it and him being 1/3rd of a predominantly white tag team that won the tag titles... that's not enough. He's a fukking c00n btw, we need way better representation than just him alone regardless of what he accomplishes.

Brandi Rhodes is EVP strictly by default because she's married to Cody and that's enough for you? What has she done for black wrestlers? The same girl who made that tone deaf ass "I've never felt accepted by the black community so I don't know what to say" statement in response to George Floyd? That's not enough.

They had/have ZERO black presence in the males singles division but because I said "solo black entity" you ran with it to deflect from my point. The first 3 months of Dynamite and you acted like those little butter biscuit ass "accomplishments" were something of note, and here we are almost a year later and that's still all any of you AEW dikkriders can name. Unless you wanna bring up the black wrestlers they brought in for Dark for the purpose of jobbing and not signing to contracts despite several unknown white wrestlers getting contracts during that same time. Sugar Dunkerton was a name a lot of yall kept throwing out too to say "look they do give black people a chance" and then even he came out and shat on them for not signing him.

If your bar is what WWE/Impact/ROH are doing, for as fukked up as they are.. they're still doing more in terms of representation than AEW is but all you're going to do is move goalposts and say "well they had years to get it together AEW hasn't so I'm giving them time" but they also never advertised themselves as being some amazingly diverse company compared to competitors from the jump. So I doubt you're going to "objectively judge" anything. You respect what AJ Gray is saying but not me because you caught up in some dumbass AEW vs WWE stan war that I'm not even apart of.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
nikka what the hell are u talking about? I truly don't give two fukks about WWE :mjlol:Vince could drop dead right now and I won't give a fukk. WWE has shown time and time again they don't give a fukk about us and will hold us back or use us to get their white chosen ones over, ROH is literally a MAGA company, Impact caped for Tessa and I lost all respect for them. That leaves AEW who is the only company left that black fans WANT to support without feeling weird about it, and they don't give us shyt to work with.

And I DEFINITELY don't give a fukk about some stupid WWE vs AEW war, in fact, I was purposefully watching AEW over NXT over the first few months in support of them in hopes of them being something different like they advertised especially considering I hated the way Bianca was being booked and wasn't supporting that. Now the only time you'll catch me giving any bit of a shyt about wrestling is when Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, or Montez Ford are involved.

When you advertise a company in some Big 3 Heat in 2010 ass pep rally and brag about how inclusive and diverse and different you're gonna be, and then all you have to show for it is ONE token black man whose accomplishments that you(and every neckbeard closet racist AEW stan on twitter) won't shut the fukk up about when this topic comes up and his "here damn" ass main event world title shot he got that one time that nothing became of it and him being 1/3rd of a predominantly white tag team that won the tag titles... that's not enough. He's a fukking c00n btw, we need way better representation than just him alone regardless of what he accomplishes.

Brandi Rhodes is EVP strictly by default because she's married to Cody and that's enough for you? What has she done for black wrestlers? The same girl who made that tone deaf ass "I've never felt accepted by the black community so I don't know what to say" statement in response to George Floyd? That's not enough.

They had/have ZERO black presence in the males singles division but because I said "solo black entity" you ran with it to deflect from my point. The first 3 months of Dynamite and you acted like those little butter biscuit ass "accomplishments" were something of note, and here we are almost a year later and that's still all any of you AEW dikkriders can name. Unless you wanna bring up the black wrestlers they brought in for Dark for the purpose of jobbing and not signing to contracts despite several unknown white wrestlers getting contracts during that same time. Sugar Dunkerton was a name a lot of yall kept throwing out too to say "look they do give black people a chance" and then even he came out and shat on them for not signing him.

If your bar is what WWE/Impact/ROH are doing, for as fukked up as they are.. they're still doing more in terms of representation than AEW is but all you're going to do is move goalposts and say "well they had years to get it together AEW hasn't so I'm giving them time" but they also never advertised themselves as being some amazingly diverse company compared to competitors from the jump. So I doubt you're going to "objectively judge" anything. You respect what AJ Gray is saying but not me because you caught up in some dumbass AEW vs WWE stan war that I'm not even apart of.

1. Stephanie McMahon is only head of creative and CBO because her father's Vince McMahon.

Is that enough for you?

HHH has a job for life and gets to control the company's farm system because he's married to the boss' daughter

Is that enough for you?

I don't care how Brandi got her job, the bottom line is she has it.

She got her job the same way 10000 White people got their jobs, NEPOTISM.

nikkaz could use a lot more nepotism in our lives.

And what has she done for Black wrestlers?

Who brought Awesome Kong in?

Big Swoll?

Reche Chanel?

Sonny Kiss?

Nyla Rose?

2. Why wouldn't my bar be what other companies are doing?

Who the hell would I judge them against if not WWE, ROH, and Impact? :yeshrug:

All I said was give them more than 3 months on TV before you start bytching and your period panties havin' ass started crying:stopitslime:

I've even made threads criticizing AEW, so I never said they were perfect, but it's always constructive criticism, not some crying bytch shyt.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/after-a-month-of-watching-aew-i-gotta-admit.746142/

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol..... hey fellas let’s call it a tie.

AEW isn’t above criticism and WWE shouldn’t be caped and protected.

I will say this in all fairness... in so many ways, for a company that’s only been around in existence for 1 year verse a company that’s been around for atleast 70

AEW has done in one year more that the WWE had done in its first year yet alone atleast the next 45+

Goodnight

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
1. Stephanie McMahon is only head of creative and CBO because her father's Vince McMahon.

Is that enough for you?

HHH has a job for life and gets to control the company's farm system because he's married to the boss' daughter

Is that enough for you?
and again your rebuttals to everything is using WWE as the bar, when that should be far from the bar "bbbut white people do it too", ok great, if her nepotism and finessing of her white husbands clout did anything for anybody other than herself and was used to put other black people on id give a shyt
And what has she done for Black wrestlers?

Who brought Awesome Kong in?

Big Swoll?

Reche Chanel?

Sonny Kiss?

Nyla Rose?
What have any of these people have done of note so far minus Nyla Rose who was pushed so they can say they had a transgender champion? Awesome Kong hasn't been on TV since February and was severely misused when she was on TV. The highlight of Sonny Kiss' career is being 1 of the 100 nikkas to lose to Cody in his ego stroke of an open challenge after spending his career doing nothing, and is in an irrelevant makeshift tag team with Joey Janela who is floundering himself. Is Reche Chanel even signed with the company or is she another one of the several black talents they brought on for the sole purpose of taking Ls on Dark? The same Big Swole who put out this statement basically co-signing AJ Gray?

Kenny Omega books that womens division and all he cares about are the Joshi women.
2. Why wouldn't my bar be what other companies are doing?

Who the hell would I judge them against if not WWE, ROH, and Impact? :yeshrug:
dont put them against anybody, judge them for what they promised to be during the beginning stages, besides even if you do put them against WWE/ROH/Impact in terms of black representation especially when it comes to male singles wrestlers they're still dead last and it's not even close so that should say a lot.
All I said was give them more than 3 months on TV before you start bytching and your period panties havin' ass started crying:stopitslime:

I've even made threads criticizing AEW, so I never said they were perfect, but it's always constructive criticism, not some crying bytch shyt.
"I disagreed with your opinion on black wrestlers so I'm going to say you had your panties in a bunch and were crying and also project an AEW vs WWE stan war mentality onto you"

nikka just say you wrong, namedropping the people they blatantly signed to cater to the LGBTQ community doesn't prove anything. Not having one credible black MALE singles wrestler and the only person you being able to name being the guy who thought Chris Jericho dressing up as a klan member was humorous and caped for Tessa just proves my point.

Sign the unapologetically black non-bootlicking Darius Lockhart or Fred Yehi(theres a plethora of other names I could name alongside them) then we talking

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
AEW does alot with big swole considering that shes still very green.

AJ Gray is calling out the wrong company.

i guess he was one of those AEW Dark jobbers at one point??

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You better not be Black talking like this :snoop:

well apparently, that big swole tweet wasnt a diss towards AEW??
and yes, shes green. but she has the most star-power in the womens division. which is prolly why they make sure to giver her airtime on TNT but at the same time, they arent breaking their neck to give her a TV match.
and it doesnt hurt that shes married to one of the better workers in the country, whose contract might be coming up soon.

again, who is AJ Gray and why is he singling out AEW??
his name sounds familiar. i prolly know him from Dark. i can divide.