Air - Movie Trailer (About Phil Knight & Nike's Pursuit To Sign Michael Jordan/Ben Affleck & Matt Damon/Amazon/Trailer)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
All I wanna know is who's gonna play ole cheese eyes.... :mjgrin:

I'm gonna be so mad if they treat that nikka like granny from Muppet Babies and only show his legs or something.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just got out of a sneak preview. This movie was good! A lot funnier than I expected. They really captured the 80's, and it was good to see Chris Tucker on screen again. I do think it suffers from not having Michael Jordan's endorsement though. They never really show him in the movie, and something about that feels wrong. It also toes the line between a white savior movie and an inspirational story. The only thing that saves it is the way they highlight Jordan's mother and her role in the deal. But yeah, a bunch of white guys, Chris Tucker, and their dream come true thanks to Mike lol. Still, I enjoyed it. 8.5/10

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just got back from the sneak preview as well

I'm not a sneaker head, or even a bball guy like that but this might be my fave movie this year so far.

the 80's soundtrack was dope

they all kill it..Ben, Matt, Marlon (the Dr. King shyt was :krs:). Jason, Viola, Chris

Just got out of a sneak preview. This movie was good! A lot funnier than I expected. They really captured the 80's, and it was good to see Chris Tucker on screen again. I do think it suffers from not having Michael Jordan's endorsement though. They never really show him in the movie, and something about that feels wrong. It also toes the line between a white savior movie and an inspirational story. The only thing that saves it is the way they highlight Jordan's mother and her role in the deal. But yeah, a bunch of white guys, Chris Tucker, and their dream come true thanks to Mike lol. Still, I enjoyed it. 8.5/10
we do see real life clips and

I wanna believe the hello at the end is from reral life jordan

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this was fire. top 2 of the year. give damon the oscar

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Looking forward to this

Think it will be a pleasure just to see all those heavy hitters this far in their career, Damon, Affleck, Tucker, even if the story isn't that interesting to me

I grew up on those guys movies and influence, from The Talented Mr. Ripley to Changing Lanes, I followed their careers a long time.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Looking forward to this

Think it will be a pleasure just to see all those heavy hitters this far in their career, Damon, Affleck, Tucker, even if the story isn't that interesting to me
they make it interesting enough or at least their acting carries the story.

I wasn't too interested in the story either since I'm not that deep into sneakers or jordan like that but this was a really good movie