Air - Movie Trailer (About Phil Knight & Nike's Pursuit To Sign Michael Jordan/Ben Affleck & Matt Damon/Amazon/Trailer)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The comparison doesn't HAVE to be made, but I liked this better than Killers of The Flower Moon. Affleck's directing was cleaner and lighter, as was his story, more emotive, and a lot of reply value. Obviously, the story of a heinous series of killings is going to be play different than this, but the style and skill in which it was accomplished impressed me a lot. This felt like a 90's movie to me.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
The comparison doesn't HAVE to be made, but I liked this better than Killers of The Flower Moon. Affleck's directing was cleaner and lighter, as was his story, more emotive, and a lot of reply value. Obviously, the story of a heinous series of killings is going to be play different than this, but the style and skill in which it was accomplished impressed me a lot. This felt like a 90's movie to me.
This movie shyts on killers of the flower moon

I’m tired of Leo movies for a long time

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised at how positively you guys seem to have reviewed this. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was bad I'm just erring more towards "meh"

Great cast and good performances, I just didn't care for the story really.

6.5 / 10 for me

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is the oddest comparison of all time :dead: