aight It had to be done. Should Coli go back to the old forum format? Vote Inside

should they go back to vbulletin

• Total voters

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i vote first and i vote yes...............it seems like nobodys even logged on...........sorta like the dying sohh days...its literally no body really posting...........shyt i hope yall didnt fukk up

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The forum seems to be dead... Hope the reason is cuz its summer n these months always been like this....

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
nikkas fear change

vBulletin was cool, but if it's not beneficial to the site's continuance, then what can you do?

The real question is, do you want The-Coli or do you want vBulletin, because obviously you can't have both.

Forums much larger (member and traffic wise) than the the-coli use vBulletin. And why can't we have both? As of last Thursday, we HAD both.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
nikkas fear change

vBulletin was cool, but if it's not beneficial to the site's continuance, then what can you do?

The real question is, do you want The-Coli or do you want vBulletin, because obviously you can't have both.
change isnt always for the better young old tremont......wwe went from attitude to pg...look at their ratings now

we went from bush to obama look at the shyt thats going on

we went from taglibue to roger goodell............look how many murders and suicides have taken place in his reign...oh my , change for the worst is always clearly possible

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
change isnt always for the better young old tremont......wwe went from attitude to pg...look at their ratings now

we went from taglibue to roger goodell............look how many murders and suicides have taken place in his reign...oh my , change for the worst is always clearly possible

new york undercover was the greatest show of the 90's. they fired eddie torres and now look...5 episodes into the 4th season, the show gets canceled smh

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

as far as wrestling, they could go back to the attitude era tomorrow and it wouldn't mean shyt. Why? shyt ain't as good as it used to be.

Apparently the owners felt like vbulletin was only going to help them so much. Have some faith in these guys. They haven't done you wrong once. Let's see where these unfinished changes take the site? What else can you do? Wait for Felicia and Femme to finish their forum reconstruction?