aight It had to be done. Should Coli go back to the old forum format? Vote Inside

should they go back to vbulletin

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NY
Personally didn't mind the vBulletin style. I know this new style for the site is probably better long term though :to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mobile Coli alone make the change worth it. Plus it seems a WHOLE lot faster. All they'd need to do is continue to add features that was present in the old version.

Bring back coli cash
Bring back the rep system
Bring back custom smiley's

The UI people will either love, hate, or be indifferent about so ain't much you can do about that.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
the site was slow when it first relaunched, but now its going fast as hell. Only thing I dont like about the new style is the lack of tapatalk, but everything else is better.

What features did tapatalk have that the mobile site don't? I was never a big tapatalk fan to begin with (couldn't even see smileys :comeon:) so I'm a little biased.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What features did tapatalk have that the mobile site don't? I was never a big tapatalk fan to begin with (couldn't even see smileys :comeone:smile: so I'm a little biased.

I haven't tried the mobile site on here, but tapatalk is really fast for typing on ur phone. and esp since my iphone doesn't have LTE capabilities :scusthov: that speed is more convenient than having the smilies.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I hate the change...simply because the coli is now blocked at my job...what the fukk??

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I just hope we have Coli cash back by college and NFL football season. :sadcam: I'm confident bk gonna handle that though. That nikka works his ass off for the people. :whoo:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I haven't tried the mobile site on here, but tapatalk is really fast for typing on ur phone. and esp since my iphone doesn't have LTE capabilities :scusthov: that speed is more convenient than having the smilies.

:ohhh: you gotta OG iPhone breh? I still got mine that I use as a backup phone and I remember those 2G/Edge network speeds :sadcam:. Can't you disabled images on the web browser in Safari? That might make browsing a lot faster.

The skruggle is real breh :to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
naw, iphone 4s, but if u got sprint, them 3G speeds are a struggle :damn:

:patrice: IDK breh, I had sprint when I had an Evo and it was fast as hell on 3G/4G. Have you tried running the speed test app on your phone to see what kinda bandwidth you working with? You might need to just call em and tell em their service ain't wavy :ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they shouldn't.

The mobile browsing on the new format is stellar and the Ignore feature is like heaven on earth.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They had to switch from vbulletin.That board can get hacked I've seen it happen admins and mods accounts were getting jacked and they had no idea how to stop it

This new board is wakk but they had no choice

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
well the people have spoken, cant argue with majority .........the board does seem more live today