aight It had to be done. Should Coli go back to the old forum format? Vote Inside

should they go back to vbulletin

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Forums much larger (member and traffic wise) than the the-coli use vBulletin. And why can't we have both? As of last Thursday, we HAD both.

you have to ask the owners that, not me. Watch the video. They said vbulletin couldn't do the shyt the site wanted to do.

and let's keep it 100. The server SUCKED for much of this year, so something was wrong.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
new york undercover was the greatest show of the 90's. they fired eddie torres and now look...5 episodes into the 4th season, the show gets canceled smh
actually he got carbombed and the 4th season lasted for a bit. It just wasn't the same.

If The Coli basically brings back everything it had minus the aesthetic look it had before, are we really gonna sit here and say it jumped the shark?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
actually he got carbombed and the 4th season lasted for a bit. It just wasn't the same.

If The Coli basically brings back everything it had minus the aesthetic look it had before, are we really gonna sit here and say it jumped the shark?
i didnt mean fired from the force. i meant fired by the execs. they changed alot in the 4th season...stopped doing all the music acts too smh

we never got to experience vbulletin with a clear cut coli front page. shyt coulda did major numbers......example niketalk did a forum switch..there traffic is down 60%, they had 50,000 members and threw it away....

it does feel like sohh last days on here and u cant tell me im lying.i even went a made a twitter so i can be entertained by those buffoons

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i didnt mean fired from the force. i meant fired by the execs. they changed alot in the 4th season...stopped doing all the music acts too smh

we never got to experience vbulletin with a clear cut coli front page. shyt coulda did major numbers......example niketalk did a forum switch..there traffic is down 60%, they had 50,000 members and threw it away....

it does feel like sohh last days on here and u cant tell me im lying.i even went a made a twitter so i can be entertained by those buffoons

I remember when AHH did their now infamous "upgrade." That was worse. They killed off the history. It was harder to navigate. It wasn't as smooth. At the end of the day, had the forum not crashed again, many of us would have still been there, new changes and all. We woulda got used to it.

Some of us even went to a facebook AHH forum. We kinda got used to it before the forum reopened. When that shyt fell apart, we went to SOHH. It wasn't quite the same as AHH (truth be told, nothing really will) but like everything, you get used to it.

Just a year ago all we heard here was "fukk SOHH, WE make the site what it is. It ain't shyt without the community :pacspit:"

Now it's "fukk this shyt. This ain't shyt without vBulletin?"

How about this: if the site's servers continue to fukk up and many of the key things don't return, then we can complain and contemplate a move to Boxden or some shyt like that. Until then, let's just fukk around and see what this new style has to offer.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I remember when AHH did their now infamous "upgrade." That was worse. They killed off the history. It was harder to navigate. It wasn't as smooth. At the end of the day, had the forum not crashed again, many of us would have still been there, new changes and all. We woulda got used to it.

Some of us even went to a facebook AHH forum. We kinda got used to it before the forum reopened. When that shyt fell apart, we went to SOHH. It wasn't quite the same as AHH (truth be told, nothing really will) but like everything, you get used to it.

Just a year ago all we heard here was "fukk SOHH, WE make the site what it is. It ain't shyt without the community :pacspit:"

How about this: if the site's servers continue to fukk up and many of the key things don't return, then we can complain and contemplate a move to Boxden or some shyt like that. Until then, let's just fukk around and see what this new style has to offer.
u right..........i wanna stay here...this is my only option...i dont fukk with the internet like that..its coli....youtube...hoopshype.com...worldstar..espn and thats it.so i need the coli to work

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Honestly, I'm a vBulletin proponent and I even voted yes but at the same time your right. The AHH "upgrade" was WAY worse than this. This isn't even that bad, it just don't look as raw as vBulletin did but I actually got faith in bk and Brook doin what's best for the coli. lol, us AHH refugees can't stand another forum loss I'd retire from this whole shyt.