aight It had to be done. Should Coli go back to the old forum format? Vote Inside

should they go back to vbulletin

• Total voters

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gotta give it more time. A couple weeks to a month. They'll crunch the numbers and act accordingly.

So far the forum UI has vastly improved since day 1. I really like "Dark" now for desktop viewing. Viewing from mobile or tablets is infinitely better than what we were dealing with on vbulletin.

I still have to throw signatures in the bushes though. nikkas with pics, smilies, and quotes clutter up the thread imo :manny: I think its cuz vbulletin had a dark solid bar at the top of each post that created a distinct separation between 'em.

I'd say we're moving in the right direction, though.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The AHH heads in here know what a real "upgrade" looks like :russ:

This is fine right now, once all the kinks get taken care of we'll be right back at it.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:childplease:
Yall act like shyt isn't gonna be popping on Saturday and Sunday gamedays. Plus like I said in the other thread,we just came off a summer weekend. I'm a baseball fall but fball or bball is what's gonna make the board pop during those two days with the nice weather. Sohh throw that:hamster: talk in the bushes:birdman:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give it more time. A couple weeks to a month. They'll crunch the numbers and act accordingly.

So far the forum UI has vastly improved since day 1. I really like "Dark" now for desktop viewing. Viewing from mobile or tablets is infinitely better than what we were dealing with on vbulletin.

I still have to throw signatures in the bushes though. nikkas with pics, smilies, and quotes clutter up the thread imo :manny: I think its cuz vbulletin had a dark solid bar at the top of each post that created a distinct separation between 'em.

I'd say we're moving in the right direction, though.
i feel the exact same way. I atually fukk with the new options, great improvements. and the mobile version is dope too. its just the interface a little. saturday i'd see quotes in sigs and sometimes while skimming through post i wasnt sure if the sig quotes were part of the main post. everything "blends" a little too much together from post to post. little glitches here and there too

-some quotes you dont see the whole quote (i think they're already working on that)
-it would be cool if multi-quote would light up when you press it.
- maybe have an option in the alerts preference to where if you get multiple new posts in the same thread, it just shows up as one alert. cause im thinking what happens when there's a big game and the thread gets upped every second. your alert bar will be flooded.

the admins seem to already be working on this though and overall, i kinda like the new forum. we'll see how it goes. but at the same time, it doesnt matter if i like it or not. no matter how much better it is, if there is less people in the community then its not a good change.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
People complaining too much real talk. The new forum has been up two days and the admins have been working hard go fix everything that is wrong or needs to be tweaked. And on my tablet this is a thing of beauty. Give it some time and let's see how this plays out before people start throwing the forum into the bushes. Stop being scared of change.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
31566068.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the site was slow when it first relaunched, but now its going fast as hell. Only thing I dont like about the new style is the lack of tapatalk, but everything else is better.