AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ You thinking the Coli would side with you on the absurd idea that AI was better than prime Wade.

Wade > AI

This is exactly the discussion I wanted. Yall entitled to your opinion just like I am. And I'll still take AI.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Better scorer and passer to me. I'll give D. Wade the nod on Defense, but AI held his own for how small of a guy he was.

He wasn't a better scorer, he shot 21.8 times a game for his career to score 26.7ppg, Wade averaged 17.7 shots per game for 24.1ppg.

Dude simply shot more than Wade, that doesn't make him better.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He a more versatile score. Averaging 31ppg on 40% shooting defeats the purpose of him being a better scorer
He wasn't a better scorer, he shot 21.8 times a game for his career to score 26.7ppg, Wade averaged 17.7 shots per game for 24.1ppg.

Dude simply shot more than Wade, that doesn't make him better.

Let's not forget he didn't have much to pass the ball to. He had to carry a bigger load than D.Wade ever has. If AI didn't take those shots, the Sixers wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they were with him.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let's not forget he didn't have much to pass the ball to. He had to carry a bigger load than D.Wade ever has. If AI didn't take those shots, the Sixers wouldn't be anywhere near as good as they were with him.

Wade averaged 30.2ppg and shot 49% with the 08-09 squad that was absolute trash outside of him, don't want to hear the excuses. Wade is the better player and it's not that close.

Also, the Nuggets got better when they traded him for Billups, what does that say about him?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Wade averaged 30.2ppg and shot 49% with the 08-09 squad that was absolute trash outside of him, don't want to hear the excuses. Wade is the better player and it's not that close.

Also, the Nuggets got better when they traded him for Billups, what does that say about him?

And the Sixers were better after trading him for Andre Miller