AI song featuring fake Drake and Weeknd vocals pulled from streaming services

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
7rVsq1.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would be a dope plot twist if this AI shyt brought back real singing and instruments.
I don't think it can "sing", and by sing I mean sing like Whitney or Luther.

It can stay in these Kanye, Drake vocal registers. If it ever gets to be able to "sing" it'll be crazy.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I cant get excited about fake shyt like this..I still dont see what purpose it serves.

I like organic everything, so I cant eat fake processed foods or tolerate AI,

I said in the other AI thread, that only cacs etc would this amazing because they have no soul for real music and art..everything can be synthetic and soulless and they'll eat it up. Not me.

There will come a time when music is classified as 'Before AI' and Áfter AI' in order to separate the real from the fake,
I hate to break it to you but even for actual artist the "human element" is diminishing more and more to the point where the artist is barely apart of the process.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand what? :heh:

I make music myself and if I was on, I wouldn’t be worried bout AI making my own shyt better than me because it ain’t happening :camby:

This is artist insecurity plain and simple
I hear you but I don't think you're taking it 100% into account. You aren't going up against an individual or a label or even a coast. You are going against every song ever created that has been uploaded and ingested by the AI.

No offense, but this is like saying you're a confident chess player and that anyone afraid of losing to a computer just need to step their chess game up

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just heard it and the song is dumb hard I can see why they were saying dizzy was mad lol. Imagine having to compete with that yikes.