AI song featuring fake Drake and Weeknd vocals pulled from streaming services

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm definitely different that these new Brehs.

Knowing that it's totally artificial, I will never hear this song purposefully. I might never hear it.

Same Brehs who be jerking it to fake celeb nudes.

On the real, this is the mindset that wouldn't mind a tranny either. "So what if it's all fake? I can pretend."

I am a hater of bullshyt. And this is the epitome of bullshyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They don’t even realize how bad this makes them look

Basically scared AI can make a better song than they currently could
Doesn’t make them look like anything

The AI is literally copying everything they actually do… style, sound, etc. AI isn’t doing shyt but mimicking what the real artist MIGHT do based off shyt they’ve already done.

And this is good. Check these dudes for putting artists over their beats or covers/remixes using an artists actual likeness. This might make artists step their game up though. Dudes doing this AI shyt kinda lazy tbh

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Bro I remember when Napster came out and these industry fukks and has been legacy phone it in millionaires were having a public meltdown, suing, mad emo on MTV, crying and making threats...Now they're all Spotify and Apple Music's bytches.

Man fears what it doesn't understand.

AI is next. fukk that, it's already here. You wanna get smoked like Metallica and the RIAA or you want to adapt to the new tech to meet your needs?
They don’t even realize how bad this makes them look

Basically scared AI can make a better song than they currently could

Why would the labels hate AI this shyt like remixes :gucci:

Labels made more money off streams when they figured shyt out

AI songs get instant bushed on any platform

They already got artists on 360s. This just another revenue steam Nikkas will listen to official AI songs from their favorite artists

Daps
3af5a63957355d8b10a08023a3f7fafb08-kanye-dance-1.w710.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm definitely different that these new Brehs.

Knowing that it's totally artificial, I will never hear this song purposefully. I might never hear it.

Same Brehs who be jerking it to fake celeb nudes.

On the real, this is the mindset that wouldn't mind a tranny either. "So what if it's all fake? I can pretend."

I am a hater of bullshyt. And this is the epitome of bullshyt.

Yeah, I cant get excited about fake shyt like this..I still dont see what purpose it serves.

I like organic everything, so I cant eat fake processed foods or tolerate AI,

I said in the other AI thread, that only cacs etc would this amazing because they have no soul for real music and art..everything can be synthetic and soulless and they'll eat it up. Not me.

There will come a time when music is classified as 'Before AI' and Áfter AI' in order to separate the real from the fake,

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I cant get excited about fake shyt like this..I still dont see what purpose it serves.

I like organic everything, so I cant eat fake processed foods or tolerate AI,

I said in the other AI thread, that only cacs etc would this amazing because they have no soul for real music and art..everything can be synthetic and soulless and they'll eat it up. Not me.

There will come a time when music is classified as 'Before AI' and Áfter AI' in order to separate the real from the fake,

AI hip hop playlists are to hip hop, what elevator muzak is to jazz.