AI song featuring fake Drake and Weeknd vocals pulled from streaming services

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They don’t even realize how bad this makes them look

Basically scared AI can make a better song than they currently could
If they can just use AI to generate the songs, all they have to do is sample a couple of the artist's songs and then they don't need the artist anymore. They can put the artist on tour in over a hundred cities simultaneously with holograms and AI generated songs. This significantly can reduce the artist's ability to negotiate compensation.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You don't understand that music is hard to make. A 3 min song can take 30hrs to create, or even weeks.

So if an AI is able to make it in 20 seconds, of course they're worried. You would be too if you're being honest
I don’t understand what? :heh:

I make music myself and if I was on, I wouldn’t be worried bout AI making my own shyt better than me because it ain’t happening :camby:

This is artist insecurity plain and simple

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Need some AI Nip over some new Hitboy production

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bro I remember when Napster came out and these industry fukks and has been legacy phone it in millionaires were having a public meltdown, suing, mad emo on MTV, crying and making threats...Now they're all Spotify and Apple Music's bytches.

Man fears what it doesn't understand.

AI is next. fukk that, it's already here. You wanna get smoked like Metallica and the RIAA or you want to adapt to the new tech to meet your needs?
Yeah we’re witnessing another Napster event in real time
its pretty exciting

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
These AIs have to come with originality period… all this using other artist voices isn’t going to do it and have people say ok fukk em or lil baby, I’m going to buy AI

Lazy white people trying anything to get over musically

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New AI Drake Alert

:wow:

jay-z-headbob.gif