Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nikka pulled a nino brown “ oh is that what this all about”?!?! :birdman:

Like yea bruh u Darth fukkin Vader how we gon just glance over that part and kick it like the old days

:pachaha:

Prolific posting.

I was hoping she would kick his ass again.

Just like obi won did on the other series.

fukk vader.

Art Barr

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking the broski ahsoka is going to sacrifice herself to get Ezra and Sabine back :sadcam:. She already did it once in Rebels.

If Disney have balls, that's the move to make. As moving forward, it doesn't make sense Luke being ahead of her because she has the stripes, better mindset and experience. Luke's bytch made in comparison, sorry to say.

Then make the show that ties the arc up called Thrawn. Thrawn as the main character would be :damn:. They could even do a season/few episodes dedicated to how he came up from a young kid.

It'll probably be Luke who finishes him but the story's a little stunted because palps can't come back yet.

P.s. there's a chance jk Rowling might have ripped off the horcruxes from how they explained palp's use of his clones in the EU

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm thinking the broski ahsoka is going to sacrifice herself to get Ezra and Sabine back :sadcam:. She already did it once in Rebels.

If Disney have balls, that's the move to make. As moving forward, it doesn't make sense Luke being ahead of her because she has the stripes, better mindset and experience. Luke's bytch made in comparison, sorry to say.

Then make the show that ties the arc up called Thrawn. Thrawn as the main character would be :damn:. They could even do a season/few episodes dedicated to how he came up from a young kid.

It'll probably be Luke who finishes him but the story's a little stunted because palps can't come back yet.

P.s. there's a chance jk Rowling might have ripped off the horcruxes from how they explained palp's use of his clones in the EU
They already said the movie will wrap up the Mandalorian era of Star Wars. Thrawn is getting bushed there.

So I assume he “wins” in the finale by either making it back or his plan is to rule this new Galaxy and take the war back to the New Republic.

Honestly the best thing they could do is separate the universes. Ahsoka trains Jedi under a new philosophy in the new galaxy and Luke in the Lucas galaxy.

If Filoni wants to move the universe forward with the mythology he’s established, there’s too much temptation in the old universe to keep Star Wars spinning its wheels in the same dynamics.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
past couple episodes have been great. glad to see hayden getting some love these days. i know nerds had it out for him for the longest. id have to agree with criticisms of ahsoka's character--mostly bland and stoic. im not familiar w/ rebels material so i dunnno if she was always written that way.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trying to put his Vader voice on :wow:

I thought for a second you were going to hear James Earl Jones voice mixed in with it. But Filoni was probably like “Nah that’ll be too crazy :steviej:
From what i been hearing lucafilm combined James Earl Jones and Hayden's voice for that.. they brought the rights to his AI voice

edit :: James Earl Jones Signs Over Darth Vader's Voice Rights, Retiring From Star Wars

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
From what i been hearing lucafilm combined James Earl Jones and Hayden's voice for that.. they brought the rights to his AI voice

edit :: James Earl Jones Signs Over Darth Vader's Voice Rights, Retiring From Star Wars

:ohhh:

I gotta relisten. Maybe i don’t have the right speakers for it..

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im gonna ask people questions they have no clue the answer too just so i can INCORRECT
1a19e461-437e-48cb-b00d-6c49f6588d0f-eee0a16b-4965-413b-8408-9abfbbf4772b-anakin-ahsoka-1-red.jpg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Valid point. I did post a bit of a somewhat spoiler that says Ezra and Thrawn are in star wars version of a multiverse which is why they can't be found.

This could also bring back a new version of Luke Skywalker, Han and Leia in the future thus scrapping all of Kennedy's work.

I hope they don't use "another galaxy" to mean "an alternate version of the SAME galaxy".
I think it should be a place with different "rules", different Force powers, different beings, etc.

I mean, I hope they don't use "a galaxy far far away" to mean OUR Milky Way galaxy, but I would actually prefer that to them saying "it's a multiverse version of the Couruscant and the Empire".

Yeah, Ahsoke said Anakin never finished her training and we start this test with Skywalker saying he's there to finish her training. It's very much a Dagoba cave type of trippy Force test.

I do agree the wording of the teachings was weird, as it seemed the whole point was Ahsoka learning she's not just a warrior, but Anakin kept pushing the "live or die" theme too.

I think the change was pretty immediate though, from the symbolism of her being all white like Gandalf, a less serious emeanor (which was part of Anakin's lesson in the flashback/trip too) to her showing a more powerful connection with the Force than before.

Here's the way I take it:
He's playing the dual role of BOTH Yoda, AND the version of Vader that Luke fought in the Dagobah cave. He's both the master and the training antagonist. And the "Live or die" version was the Dark Side Vader that needed to be defeated.