S/N: 52093850
Daps
A long time ago in a galaxy

PXL-20230920-010533079-MP.jpg

:banderas:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Sabine got her own desert horse / desert companion like Riddikk had with his jackal in Riddikk.

Grand Flabbmiral Thrawn look like he been eating good in a galaxy far far away. Got the same gut Boba Fett had in The Mandalorian episodes before Disney got him on the juice for his own series and lost that shyt.

Storm Troopers :unimpressed:

Ohhhh some have gold face paint and red fabric on em? :unimpressed:

chris-paul-not-funny.gif

It doesn't work anymore. They don't instill fear with their old ass armor and can't shoot straight rusty blasters. The reverence we're supposed to have for them, that the music obviously dictates we have for them, just ain't there. :camby:

This new galaxy, far far away is a new beginning; A new hope for Star Wars. It's a shame Ray Stevenson won't be around for it. :mjcry:He had some more great little personal moments with Shin Hati.

Them desert nomad Ninja turtles were cute.

I didn't like Ezra in Rebels but he was instantly likeable here. Probably the beard. As someone with a Jaylen Brown-esque beard, myself, Ezra, you aight with me now. :ehh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I just can’t really get into this one, not saying it’s bad or anything but it’s not connecting like the Mandalorian or even Boba Fett’s show

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kinda cool that we got to see Ezra and Thrawn before even episode 7 let alone 8. Thrawn really be as cold and calculating as I remember from Rebels. Its great to see Sabine and Ezra until you realize she had no idea about how to get Ezra back home :snoop:. I mean we shouldn't be surprised given she acted everything on impulse in this season. Ezra gonna hit her with the :dwillhuh: face as soon as Sabine tells him everything :russ:

Baylan saying how Shin will be more then a jedi is really interesting. He def feels more like a grey jedi then a sith. Best character in the show imo. I am really looking forward to the Baylan Ahsoka rematch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ray Stevenson man, what a tragedy. He was about to own this role and probably give us an unforgettable performance for the Thrawn movie :to: I hope they don't kill Baylan and they just recast the character, there's still way too much interesting shyt for him to do.

Thank lawd Thrawn showed up to change the scenery. Shin and Baylan once again standing around monoliths while giving us exposition was hilariously repetitive so I'm very glad it was the last of that. Gotta say, I did not expect him to look so much like Blue Elon Musk though :mjlol:

Loved how they focused on them the whole episode and we didn't switch back and forth with Ahsoka or Hera. We will have to sit through a couple of Senate scene -probably to show us how royally fukked the New Republic is once Thrawn shows up-

Them turtle brehs just hiding in plain sight doing nothing had me :dead: I hope they were scared of Sabine's mount because a group of turtles just hiding for no cotdamn reason is way too funny to me :mjlol:

Ezra :blessed:

Does Thrawn make the trip in the season finale and leaves the heroes stranded? So Ahsoka season 2 is about them having to find their way back and then convincing the New Republic that Thrawn gonna crush the buildings (he'll probably be in the Unknown Regions gathering forces)?

Luke has to show up in Filoni's film. This blue motherfukker is too big of a threat for him to be doing something else. So unless Filoni makes everyone stay in this old galaxy forever, the movie has to have every major character involved :ufdup:

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably wrong,but the way they keep saying Far,far away and talking about this galaxy being stories,and Naylan saying they fear a greater power,this might be where the new star wars starts. No need for an alternate timeline or gets on.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
GAWD Admiral Thrawn entrance...:wow:

This episode overall was...

jay-z.gif

Fight choreography IMO has been the biggest let down of the show...That Sabine squabbling with the piru Tuskan raiders was slow, disjointed and wack as fukk...

Episodes 5 was the only one with good saber combat so far and that was all because of Hayden...

They need to bring back the choreographer from the prequels cuz this ain't it...

Last edited: