Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Her call sign T61974 is Dave Filoni’s birth month and year I figured that out on my own I just knew it had to be someone’s birthday so I looked it up.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The ladies are OP despite BAYLON is the so far the STRONGEST Jedi??? Sabine doesn't even know how to use the force.
She’s a mando with a lightsaber and has no struggle using it despite less training. Why need a saber when you have martial arts, beskar armour AND artillery? Imagine if Din Jarin mastered the dark saber by the season opening

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They are the heroes of the story.

But they both took a huge L right after you cut it off.

But also, trust your instinct. You are 4 eps deep. If you ain’t enjoying it, save your time and go do something else. I doubt the last 4 will be that different
Story is Weeniehut Junior attempt at character struggle

Like i said in this thread before, this show isn’t just a bore cause of the story, the acting by most in this show doesn’t lend much either. RIP to Ray Stevenson tho

JNew

Superstar
Daps
More mindless entertainment from star wars.

Disney really milking this franshise for all its worth.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Story is Weeniehut Junior attempt at character struggle

Like i said in this thread before, this show isn’t just a bore cause of the story, the acting by most in this show doesn’t lend much either. RIP to Ray Stevenson tho
Not feeling the acting I get.

Star Wars is heavy on power dynamics. Lando betrays Han is a guy punch because of how far reaching the empire‘s grasp was. Not because of how much we cared about Han and Landon’s decade old partnership .

Star Trek was character struggle. But if the acting ain’t selling the power dynamics. Nothing will help.

Character struggle…has never been this series strong suit. Luke’s family got burnt to a crisp and he just shrugs it offf and never mentions them.

edit: the Merrok thing is what I’m talking about. A character appearing out of no where with their face covered and voice muffled in 90 percent of fiction is a Racer X moment. Someone with some connection to the characters. But to just make it a nameless soldier, why not just show Morgan creating him?

Last edited:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This episode was a lot better than the first 3. I still think Marrok is “dead”. It was a little to quick and wierd of a death.

Only nitpick is the lightsaber battle. Those swings were slow as hell. Its like they were waiting on cues for most of it. It didnt appear as a natural fight. I give this ep a 4/5

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was on point.

Still not feeling the acting/dialog but they're doing great with the action and visuals.