@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:skip: So lemme see if I got dis skra8 so far...

- Holdin females accountable for thier fukk ups and callin em out on it, is now da equivalent to pandering.

- If ya leave a residue of sour sprinkles in ya posts about black men at any opportunity...then your shyt will go unnoticed and unchecked by da majority coli (*cough LSA *) female populous on dis mufukka.

Interdasting.jpg

What do you call holding women accountable for their fukk ups? Can you provide a quote as an example?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Exactly, Im not talking about her age. I'm talking about her limited experiences and thought processes. @SouthernBelle (don't mean to drag you into this SB) and I both mentioned this in the first thread about her.

She still acts or at least comes across as an adolescent. Respect your elders. She's a 20 year old virgin who tries to tell mothers and wives what they should or shouldn't be doing. It's easy to judge when you have no reference or experience. We teach our children, simple terms such as right/wrong, good/bad, because that is the level of cognition they have. Eventually, as your mind develops your thought process should too. You should always continue to learn. But you have to first empty your cup.

You guys aren't helping her by boosting her ego but I see some people like pitting women against eachother for the sake of fukkery. You mock the "sisterhood" but stress unity and building. It isn't the female trolls saying anything about AL, yet you call us bitter black men bashing then act surprised when we get upset. Notice it's men making the threads about her. I peep game.

I think that's what bothers me the most. Men have been responsible for every thread made about her. Multiple men have questioned her identity or opinions. Three to four women may participate in a thread about her (with a few being more vocal than the others); however, many coli men will turn that into "bitter coli women are attacking her." Had you not tagged me, I probably would have ignored this thread like I do anything related to her (I did read that locked thread though).

There is usually no mention of the men who made the thread/started the fukkery OR the multiple men who express the same views. Just a bunch of men shifting blame...

False narratives all around but I don't really care. I've seen the hypocrisy and see that many male posters think she should be immune to the same bs that all of us have endured on this site. That's the coli for you

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL WRONG.
First, I'm 3 years older than her but I would put both of us in the young and sheltered category.
We are both non-western women who grew up in a 2 parent household. Basically, same upbringing yada yada yada.
You are choosing to be obtuse bc if you look through my post history, we have almost the same talking points. Where we differ is she comes off very condescending, viscous, and pretentious and generalizes all the women on here and that is the problem. Her opinions would not get dismissed if she constantly didn't attack anyone who disagrees with her and got off her high horse.

I thought you were 19 or something. :ehh: Idk your talking points and I obviously aint looking thru your post history. I'll concede that much.

Rest of your post is bs. Females generalize/attack males on the coli all the time when they disagree with them, that point is moot. The males do it too of course, it's par the course on this forum and one of the main reasons BCW fell so deep in the red in the first place. you aren't above it either.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli...t30wecashout-banned-embrace-your-ugly.295283/

Pot meet kettle. It obviously isn't about conduct at all

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I thought you were 19 or something. :ehh: Idk your talking points and I obviously aint looking thru your post history. I'll concede that much.

Rest of your post is bs. Females generalize/attack males on the coli all the time when they disagree with them, that point is moot. The males do it too of course, it's par the course on this forum and one of the main reasons BCW fell so deep in the red in the first place. you aren't above it either.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli...t30wecashout-banned-embrace-your-ugly.295283/

Pot meet kettle. It obviously isn't about conduct at all
No, that is the point. Just like dudes go at reinscarf, she will get it too. The only difference is we aint all up his ass and calling you guys bitter and haters.
What pot meet kettle bs are you talking about? That thread was for shyts and giggles. I grew up around guys and have adapted some of their mannerisms. Wasn't no different than me sitting around my bros and cuzins and roasting each other. The only reason it came out different was bc I'm a female bc if I could recall, that thread on charmander went plat so yea...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that is the point. Just like dudes go at reinscarf, she will get it too. The only difference is we aint all up his ass and calling you guys bitter and haters.
What pot meet kettle bs are you talking about? That thread was for shyts and giggles. I grew up around guys and have adapted some of their mannerisms. Wasn't no different than me sitting around my bros and cuzins and roasting each other. The only reason it came out different was bc I'm a female bc if I could recall, that thread on charmander went plat so yea...

Now who's being obtuse. :snoop: I'm done

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Now who's being obtuse. :snoop: I'm done
how am I being obtuse? How many times do I have to say, I don't have a problem with what she says, it's how she says it and attacks ppl for disagreeing with her but you guys want to spin that into us being bitter and haters.