@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:wow:
No proof pic with the name huh
122y9sj.jpg

Yall getting soft, I guess when you say all the right things that's all you need
33epovt.jpg

:lolbron: anyway

If she is a woman she would have gone on to post like a regular poster and nothing else would be said. Female posters aren't the ones making these threads. Yall are so hypocritical and petty. More catty than some of the females.

Funny thing is another female poster is used to bash ALL the other females on the board :ehh: we can't do sh*t on here. We are all bitter, jealous black male haters :skip: in conparison. But nothing she has said is profound or extra logical. She has said things other level headed female posters have said. She has said things I agree with before. It's just that we aren't harsh and we don't excuse male fault in some situations. It's just that while we post logical things we will call bs in other situations. We aren't Black and white because that is not life there is a lot of gray. AND we all know had she been say a PickNDwest or Bcrusader she would have been dragged from Miami to Bolivia. It doesn't matter if she is cute or not. #Facts all that matters is what side of the mob you are on. We can't even speak on wearing weave without being dogged out but your cheerleader... Acting like she is an innocent little lamb when she is the first one to curse someone out, call for a woman to be stoned and use cliche seixst insults for anyone who disagrees with her. At this point I don't even care or dislike her. All opinions are welcomed it's a message board. She is who she is. But yea cut the BS :mjlol: I mean seriously I expect the usual cape suspects but for real?

Last edited:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Stop bytching y'all in here gossiping.. Scandalous :wrist:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@blackestofpanthers thats the entirety of our inbox history. Only thing I altered was the picture, but people saw me in Men of Coli and up until yesterday
I was on cam regularly in Tinychat.

No offense to @trilldealbaby but this is by far the least interesting conversation from a brehette in my inbox:shaq2: Didn't simp, she didnt call me ugly,
I tried to get ahead of the fukkery cause I thought dudes were sending her dikks and whatnot and she would put them out there. I figured if I bit the bullet,
we could go plat, I could crack jokes, nobody would notice that the thread premise didn't pay off.

I asked for a ban because I realized I curved a chick to post on the coli:aicmon: who the fukk does that.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@blackestofpanthers thats the entirety of our inbox history. Only thing I altered was the picture, but people saw me in Men of Coli and up until yesterday
I was on cam regularly in Tinychat.

No offense to @trilldealbaby but this is by far the least interesting conversation from a brehette in my inbox:shaq2: Didn't simp, she didnt call me ugly,
I tried to get ahead of the fukkery cause I thought dudes were sending her dikks and whatnot and she would put them out there. I figured if I bit the bullet,
we could go plat, I could crack jokes, nobody would notice that the thread premise didn't pay off.

I asked for a ban because I realized I curved a chick to post on the coli:aicmon: who the fukk does that.

You already cool breh :salute:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:You not trying to pretend to take offense, are you? Trust me when I say some people want dirt on you. They won't get any from me, you are nice:yeshrug:

I'm just saying in comparison to some other inbox convos, this one is quite boring. No epic simp, you didn't talk shyt about me...it just ended:manny:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:You not trying to pretend to take offense, are you? Trust me when I say some people want dirt on you. They won't get any from me, you are nice:yeshrug:

I'm just saying in comparison to some other inbox convos, this one is quite boring. No epic simp, you didn't talk shyt about me...it just ended:manny:
Name names...
And I'm not pretending to take offense. All I'm saying is that part wasn't needed since all I asked from you was a pic and was never interested in a conversation.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay yall just end it no need for anything further from a past encounter:russell: <<<me yelling at yall

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Name names...
And I'm not pretending to take offense. All I'm saying is that part wasn't needed since all I asked from you was a pic and was never interested in a conversation.
I don't need to name names, I was tagged in here:yeshrug: I said it was the least interesting conversation(implying there is better fukkery elsewhere),
not "Oh god this biissh is BORING."

I actually like your posting:ld: And I might simp. Word to @KOOL-AID

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't need to name names, I was tagged in here:yeshrug: I said it was the least interesting conversation(implying there is better fukkery elsewhere),
not "Oh god this biissh is BORING."

I actually like your posting:ld: And I might simp. Word to @KOOL-AID
So why even bring up ppl want dirt on me? i'll give it to them, i just need the names.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why even bring up ppl want dirt on me? i'll give it to them, i just need the names.
:francis:By virtue of the fact I was tagged in with a conversation pertaining to you, and seeing Liggins and Boda get tagged(implying people were bringing up old shyt)
I figured me saying people want dirt isn't earth-shattering. Of course I have nothing to spill, but you have been inquired about in threads and inbox conversations and I say
the same thing: you haven't done anything wrong:francis: People just trying to get they rocks off. Lets just say I back you:ld: