Julia Roberts - 50

Amazon-planea-golpear-fuerte-estas-son-las-series-que-prepara_landscape.jpg

Cindy Crawford - 51

857657678.jpg

Suzy Kolber - 53

suzy-kolber.jpg

Julia Louis Dreyfus - 56

xpi5uchkhz8zxtjfaziv

No doubt Black women age better. But let's at least put them up against comparable white women instead of some homely ass daughter of a politician

Basically. Different weight classes.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Okay, so our subjectivity differs. To me, those three are very good-looking and in great shape, whereas Sarah is below average in both aspects.
When I say average, I mean you can walk into any wal mart at 11pm and see 35 year old white women who look just like her.

I don't mean average looking, I mean average American. And you're average American white woman has below average looks, just like Sarah.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
When I say average, I mean you can walk into any wal mart at 11pm and see 35 year old white women who look just like her.

I don't mean average looking, I mean average American. And you're average American white woman has below average looks, just like Sarah.
Ah, I was looking at 'average' in the general sense, which would of course cover looks.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I've been wondering for a while, what the hell is up with her eyebrow on the left side of her face?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Gotdamn bruh take the cape off. White women don't need you jumping in front of bullets for them. shyt is jokes and you all in your feelings. This assumes that you're even black. These white broads you posted still aren't fukking with the black women in the op. You're grading on a c00n-curve.

Reading is fundamental, breh.

I specifically said "Black Women Age Better Than White Women". You can clearly see the white women I posted have not aged as gracefully as the Black Women in the meme.

But I provided the equivalent white women instead of some bottom of the barrel chick.

I don't even like white women like that, but I also have low tolerance for dumb comparisons as well.