Aging like Milk The Sarah Suck-a-D comparison

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
But why pick a ridiculous "example" to prove that point?

That's like saying black men are faster than white men and having Usain Bolt race against Tom Brady as an example.

It's not a ridiculous example, he used the mouth piece of the leader of the free world against a couple black actresses basically unknown outside of black Americans. If anything the white girl should be an example of the American standard to the rest of the world. Cause i guarantee you wayyy more people globally see that Jim Ross in a dress looking bytch daily than ever even heard of Elise Neal.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
160226224317-exp-sarah-huckabee-sanders-joins-trump-campaign-intv-erin-00002001-super-169.jpg
sarah_huckabee_.jpg
sarah-huckabee-sanders-tells-everybody-across-the-country-to-watch-video-of-cnn-producer-calling-russia-coverage-bull-.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:...is this an example of what white girls call..."resting bytch face"?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Dude posted a mugshot of 4 black women to counter the point being made in the OP if that ain't cac shyt I don't know what is. I can say this for a fact though, I've never seen a black woman under 80 with a turkey droopy neck/throat in my life but I've seen plenty of white woman have the gobble gobble shyt going on in their late 30s early 40s. The sun ages them while the sun enriches us
:blessed:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A fair comparison would be

Julia Roberts - 50

Amazon-planea-golpear-fuerte-estas-son-las-series-que-prepara_landscape.jpg

Cindy Crawford - 51

857657678.jpg

Suzy Kolber - 53

suzy-kolber.jpg

Julia Louis Dreyfus - 56

xpi5uchkhz8zxtjfaziv

No doubt Black women age better. But let's at least put them up against comparable white women instead of some homely ass daughter of a politician
Gotdamn bruh take the cape off. White women don't need you jumping in front of bullets for them. shyt is jokes and you all in your feelings. This assumes that you're even black. These white broads you posted still aren't fukking with the black women in the op. You're grading on a c00n-curve.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude posted a mugshot of 4 black women to counter the point being made in the OP if that ain't cac shyt I don't know what is. I can say this for a fact though, I've never seen a black woman under 80 with a turkey droopy neck/throat in my life but I've seen plenty of white woman have the gobble gobble shyt going on in their late 30s early 40s. The sun ages them while the sun enriches us
:blessed:

folks in here giving opinions but the facts are:

A Dermatologist Explains the Science Behind the 'Black Don't Crack' Stereotype

Olay Reveals Why Some Women Age Better Than Others

No-Duh Study: Finds Black Women Age 10 Years Slower Than White Women

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
no, that woman is not 35. don't come here with those lies!!
i was not born yesterday!!
:gucci:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is why I just cant pawg, imagine eventually waking up next to that.. or counting the days till it happens.. nah b.

When you get a Black Woman who maintains her flat stomach :banderas: and even still at 50:banderas:

Good luck on finding a Black woman maintaining a flat stomach.