Aging like Milk The Sarah Suck-a-D comparison

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
It's not a ridiculous example, he used the mouth piece of the leader of the free world against a couple black actresses basically unknown outside of black Americans. If anything the white girl should be an example of the American standard to the rest of the world. Cause i guarantee you wayyy more people globally see that Jim Ross in a dress looking bytch daily than ever even heard of Elise Neal.
No one is denying the intrinsic aging disparity, more so pointing out how absurd it is to compare top-notch celebrities with someone whose looks play no major role in their career. The picture juxtaposes two of, arguably the top 10 best looking Black female celebs, with an out of shape, less-than-average mess of a white woman. Besides, Nia, Elise, nor Angela, are representative of the average Black woman in their age bracket; and neither is Sarah, for white women. The picture was a great example of cherry-picking from opposite ends of the spectrum.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No one is denying the intrinsic aging disparity, moreso pointing out how absurd it is to compare top-notch celebrities with someone whose looks play no major in their career. The picture juxtaposes two of, arguably the top 10 best looking Black female celebs, with an out of shape, less-than-average mess of a white woman. Besides, Nia, Elise, nor Angela, are representative of the average Black woman in their age bracket; and neither is Sarah, for white women. The picture was a great example of cherry-picking from opposite ends of the spectrum.
Your average white women is out of shape and looks exactly like Sarah :comeon:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's dishonest about it?

Come on it was addressed already though. This is a politician compared to women that had to rely mainly on their looks for success. Not comparable. Not to mention the other women the pictures are doctored and they have makeup on

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Come on it was addressed already though. This is a politician compared to women that had to rely mainly on their looks for success. Not comparable. Not to mention the other women the pictures are doctored and they have makeup on
Would you say it's dishonest to say black women age better than white women?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Would you say it's dishonest to say black women age better than white women?

Oh no the fukk you're not trying to put me in your gay little trap. I said this THREAD is dishonest... Meaning the comparison made within.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
So why aren't Elise, Nia, and Angela a representation of black women?

And why isn't Sarah a representation of white women?
Elise, Nia, and Angela, are not representative of the average Black woman in their age bracket, in terms of looks and fit.

Sarah is at the exact opposite side of the spectrum: definitely not a looker; sloppy, and asymmetrically-featured.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Elise, Nia, and Angela, are not representative of the average Black woman in their age bracket, in terms of looks and fit.

Sarah is at the exact opposite side of the spectrum: definitely not a looker; sloppy, and asymmetrically-featured.
Explain to me how Sarah is not the representation of your average 35 year old white woman.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Prominent lazy eye.

I'm trying to figure out the end goal of your red herrings.
You're implying that Elise, Nia and Angela aren't a good representation of average black women because they look too good.

And Sara isn't a good representation of average white women because she doesn't look good enough.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
You're implying that Elise, Nia and Angela aren't a good representation of average black women because they look too good.

And Sara isn't a good representation of average white women because she doesn't look good enough.
Okay, so our subjectivity differs. To me, those three are very good-looking and in great shape, whereas Sarah is below average in both aspects.