Aging like Milk The Sarah Suck-a-D comparison

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Making fair intelligent comparisons is being a c00n now. The Coli is so damn stupid.

What next we gonna compare Sherri Shepherd to Jennifer Aniston :mjlol: Learn to be objective if you want anyone to take you serious.
This isn't a serious thread fakkit. This thread is about a damn meme and everybody knows that memes are literally made for ppl to troll and clown.

Yea you're a c00n for taking a a joke seriously to the point that you've thrown the cape on for crackers. "Bu bu it ain't fair". As if whites haven't been unfair to black women for centuries on the strength of maintaining European standards of beauty.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This isn't a serious thread fakkit. This thread is about a damn meme and everybody knows that memes are literally made for ppl to troll and clown.

Yea you're a c00n for taking a a joke seriously to the point that you've thrown the cape on for crackers. "Bu bu it ain't fair". As if whites haven't been unfair to black women for centuries on the strength of maintaining European standards of beauty.

You married a white woman.

Stop trying to overcompensate and pull your g string down. With your bytch ass.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Maybe ya'll ain't as shocked as I AM. She was born in 1982 and looks like that. I am year older, Joking aside I legit don't believe someone can age that bad without drugs
You're shocked that white people age badly? Prince William has been going bald since he was in his 20s:russ:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You married a white woman.

Stop trying to overcompensate and pull your g string down. With your bytch ass.
You're a bytchmade c00n Internet troll. If I walked up and slapped your fakkit ass in the mouth you wouldn't know it was gravity from the coli. :heh: at you speaking on my wife as if you know anything about me personally.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
ok.. so lets play this game..

the AVG Black chic is happy wit a fat ass and a gut that matches..
the AVG black girl nowadays is a "MUA" and you cant tell what DF she really looks like..
the AVG black girl doesnt want to workout cuz it may fukk up her weave.. i mean.. come on fam..
Point is they exist and are more common than you are letting on...
again i do agree with the premise of this thread.. but lets not just make it like 99% of the white hoes are trash......
maybe 90% :lolbron:
This is cute, but you already said the entire point of this whole thread in your own words
Black women age the most graceful (FACT)
And a lot of the shyt you saying about black women is suspect too.

The lengths y'all go to defend white women is hilarious.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This is cute, but you already said the entire point of this whole thread in your own words

And a lot of the shyt you saying about black women is suspect too.

The lengths y'all go to defend white women is hilarious.
do you read or skim through ?
what i'm saying is ALL white women don't age like shyt,, and ALL black women don't age gracefully

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Black women age better than white women.

You saying "bu bu but not all black women age gracefully!" Is you throwing on the cape.

L M A O..
again.. you totally buggin..
being TRUTHFUL is caping now?

so every black girl you know looks their age? none look like the struggle?

stop it.