Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I had to neg him anyway just to let him know what time it is but Ghost aint trying to take a bullet for you losers.

I know by that 305 that he ain't ridin fo real. But you negged, and we negged back, it is what it is. We could mobilize or just call it even, @Ben. got lit and your shyt took a hit so I ain't trippin.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I know by that 305 that he ain't ridin fo real. But you negged, and we negged back, it is what it is. We could mobilize or just call it even, @Ben. got lit and your shyt took a hit so I ain't trippin.
I'll have my shyt back in no time off the strength of Heat/TPC. shyt you broke the damn code neggin me

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'll have my shyt back in no time off the strength of Heat/TPC. shyt you broke the damn code neggin me

Well I'ma warn you now #LWO ain't goin for this shyt this year, consider us LH Voltroncaust victims....we will never let it happen again. I put that on this GOAT franchise shyt :birdman:

Outside the 'seum its all peace tho, you already know I'm a Pan Africanist. You understand its just business right? :myman:

right?
25016-25740.jpg

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Well I'ma warn you now #LWO ain't goin for this shyt this year, consider us LH Voltroncaust victims....we will never let it happen again. I put that on this GOAT franchise shyt :birdman:

Outside the 'seum its all peace tho, you already know I'm a Pan Africanist. :myman:

We soldiers of the same struggle doggy we'll call this a truce but you keep those rag tag lwo mujahideen in line :birdman:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:what:
dont be fooled by the 305. Im from Dade but been reppin lakeset since Those jones, van exel, ceballos year.... those original "this is the year" times :snoop:

lmao, why is this nikka Prime mentioning me over shyt said in a private group. fukk it I ain't even gon trip on it.