Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
lmao, why is this nikka Prime mentioning me over shyt said in a private group. fukk it I ain't even gon trip on it.
yo I negged dude on a post he criticized you nikkas. And dude said fuk it and name all of us.

:patrice: It was surprisingly a post you dapped him too after he criticize lakers-kobe fans :mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wasn't you just name dropping my name in your thread and you wanna come in here talking about snitching? Talking about maybe im 305 I should drop that PM, up here actin like a she nikka

lol, you know damn well the alias shyt was a joke fukk outta here. :dry:

And what does me mention you have anything to do with it? He kept denying and I mentioned you since you said it, if you felt he was lying you could call him or he could dispute it. Don't get sprayed we mounted the fukk up. Iran can get a nuke deal but #LWO ain't never fukkin with you heats faggits. :birdman:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
lol, you know damn well the alias shyt was a joke fukk outta here. :dry:

And what does me mention you have anything to do with it? He kept denying and I mentioned you since you said it, if you felt he was lying you could call him or he could dispute it. Don't get sprayed we mounted the fukk up. Iran can get a nuke deal but #LWO ain't never fukkin with you heats faggits. :birdman:

You run with sheep thats all you need to know, aint a wolf among you

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't you just name dropping my name in your thread and you wanna come in here talking about snitching? Talking about maybe im 305 I should drop that PM, up here actin like a she nikka
what nikka. I dont give a fukk. Let me help you out bruh and let these nikkas decide if i snitched.

tR5Hb41.png

O4UUN5O.png

I always send a "charge it to the game" message (fake)Heat nikka i neg :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@ghost305 your people said you snitched. your people were in your thread posting screenshots of the rep you left, shaking their heads in disgust. Take it up with them. The snoop gif came AFTER they went in on your ass :pachaha:
I aint snitched on nobody. Dont know what game you ran on them. Can't believe they fell for the banana in the tailpipe :snoop:

Michael Corleon was right.