Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
add this p*ssy too @Hater
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cleveland aint his home
Cleveland is 38 Miles from Akron. Any player who grew up in West Palm Beach (70+ miles from Miami) would consider playing for the Heat or Dolphins "going home"
*looks at the situation in Cleveland*

why in the hell would he go back there

after that fukk shyt Dan Guilbert said in 2010 I would never go back to them fukk nikkas

Pat "The Godfather" Riley will always make sure hes in position to win for a long time imo
Sometimes people make decisions with their hearts and not their brains.

Don't get me wrong brews i am confident that Riley will get him to stay. But you never know when it comes to sentimental values of things to some peole

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Cleveland is 38 Miles from Akron. Any player who grew up in West Palm Beach (70+ miles from Miami) would consider playing for the Heat or Dolphins "going home"

Sometimes people make decisions with their hearts and not their brains.

Don't get me wrong brews i am confident that Riley will get him to stay. But you never know when it comes to sentimental values of things to some peole

You're right. I just hope he considers the total picture. I could see him going back if Gilbert wasn't so salty about him leaving and actually wishing him well but not now though. At the beginning of the season, on paper Cleveland had a more promising roster going forward. Now it looks like a mess, mainly because of the Cavs front office. Why go back there long term?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nah nikka you and ya boy was talkin shyt and caught the green light. But I know you gon run to yo boys cryin on it, fukk that its squad up season.
fukk you. When I came out I told ya'll it was just about Torrential. Then all of you had to open your mouth with a mothafukkin opinion. Ghost already told me what the deal is via pm

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk you. When I came out I told ya'll it was just about Torrential. Then all of you had to open your mouth with a mothafukkin opinion. Ghost already told me what the deal is via pm

Torrential a #LWO breh ain't nobody doin shyt to him or its on, ghost can get it tho since he dry snitchin out here.