Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
A "Come Home LeBron" rally is being planned for the Heat's Wednesday visit to Cleveland.

The Akron Beacon Journal reports that as part of a fan effort to get James to sign with the Cavaliers in free-agency, a group of fans will pass out 2,000 T-shirts outside Quicken Loans Arena before the Heat play there Wednesday. As part of the effort, those who take a picture wearing the shirt and tweet @ComeHomeLebron will be eligible to win 2014-15 Cavaliers season tickets.

Also, a "Come Home LeBron" billboard will go up near James' alma mater, St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, for four or eight weeks. Another is scheduled for Interstate 71.

When the Heat return in March, the plan is to distribute 10,000 T-shirts. Some, according to the newspaper, will be passed out by the fan group Dec. 14 at the opening of the renovated St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, which is funded by a $1 million donation from James.

Burn your LeBron jerseys and then beg for him to come back brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Burn your LeBron jerseys and then beg for him to come back brehs
Wouldn't be mad at him if he went back home. Everyone wants to go home at some point in life. Ask most immigrants (myself included):manny:
We got what we wanted out of him and he has hs own perception of his legacy that he needs to fulfill. I know Riley will do what it takes to keep the team relevant.

25 years of existence and 3 (possibly 4) championships.

As long as we accomplish more than that shytty franchise that make MSG their home, i'm happy.:manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Wouldn't be mad at him if he went back home. Everyone wants to go home at some point in life. Ask most immigrants (myself included):manny:
We got what we wanted out of him and he has hs own perception of his legacy that he needs to fulfill. I know Riley will do what it takes to keep the team relevant.

As long as we accomplish more than that shytty franchise that make MSG their home, i'm happy.:manny:
Cleveland aint his home

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!

*looks at the situation in Cleveland*

why in the hell would he go back there

after that fukk shyt Dan Guilbert said in 2010 I would never go back to them fukk nikkas

Pat "The Godfather" Riley will always make sure hes in position to win for a long time imo

Daps
This new Wade strategy might be a good thing brehs..he looked great last night.

Wade dropping 25 a game in the playoffs..

16-0?:yeshrug:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
823810440.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I don't know why they forced the b2b issue with Wade, he probably convinced Spo he could go. The original plan they put out was no b2b til January.