Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
LeBron this lebron that. The TEAM SUCK lebron cant play every position and coach

This have nothing to do with lbj leaving. The team just suck, lebron can be lebron but that only take you sooo far. I don't take stuff for granted because we went back to the finals again that dont mean we can do it again so easily

I think alot of fans are spoiled by lebron talent
You dont think Pat Riley will retool & get a younger team around Bron? Also i dont get why people think Bron is going to leave. Pat Riley has came through on everything he promised Bron...he wanted chances to win Championships. He has 2, while competing for a Chip every year he has been here. Where is he going to go where he will have more more trust in the Owner, Executive, & to some extent the HC?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
delusional fakkits :laff:

how does it feel knowing the player bron is assigned to is about to win Finals MVP :heh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this isn't on Lebron. This is on Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, and Birdman

So Kawhi shytting on him in 2 straight games isn't on Lebron? Interesting logic. Tell me more.

Have faith in the player that can't defend Josh Howard lite brehs.

Blame Bosh when he's getting 8 touches a game brehs

Blame Wade when y'all were cosigning Spo's maintenance program brehs

Blame Chalmers and make him a scapegoat brehs

Blame Birdman when he's 8th man on the bench making the minimum brehs

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So Kawhi shytting on him in 2 straight games isn't on Lebron? Interesting logic. Tell me more.

Have faith in the player that can't defend Josh Howard lite brehs.

Blame Bosh when he's getting 8 touches a game brehs

Blame Wade when y'all were cosigning Spo's maintenance program brehs

Blame Chalmers and make him a scapegoat brehs

Blame Birdman when he's 8th man on the bench making the minimum brehs

Come troll teams in the finals because your team will be lottery bound for the next decade brehs

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"I just want my teammates to be themselves. I still believe in them. I ride with them, no matter what." -LeBron James

He aint drop 40+