Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Having our back on the wall will see what this team is about. Lol cheat Stans . you fakkits haven't lost 2in a row at home in the playoffs. Wasn't your back against the wall in game 4? Heat ain't shyt. And tonight we prove that. fukk y'all bytch made bandwagon riding fakkits.

:heh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
1 game at a time brehs:win:

let it all hang out tonight. play with pride and passion. if you lose, at least go down fighting.

They don't have to. This city does not deserve the team. I am ashamed of the city now. Our crowd not cheering and you got ppl booing in the Finals ? :snoop: Then, they got up and left with 4 mn left in the gam. No standing ovation for a team that broke all kinda records this year ? I am truly embarrassed and I would be yelling at these ignorant fans if I were there. To add salt to the wound, Miami Herald front page next day was "HEAT ON LEBRANK" with a stressful Bron on the cover ? Are you serious ? This team needs to be called S Florida Heat or something. Miami disgusts me.

Thank you Lebron :salute:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
We going all out tonight brehs :salute:

I got a good feeling :obama: but whatever the outcome is

:salute: #heatles

Some retooling may be needed this off season though.

Having our back on the wall will see what this team is about. Lol cheat Stans . you fakkits haven't lost 2in a row at home in the playoffs. Wasn't your back against the wall in game 4? Heat ain't shyt. And tonight we prove that. fukk y'all bytch made bandwagon riding fakkits.
fukkin fakket

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That trolling ass faggit Kobe stan has a point..Bron needs to man up and make it difficult for Kiwi.

Kiwi scoring 20+ and grabbing 8+ boards is basically a guaranteed W for the spurs..

and the turnovers have been killin us. Danny fukkin Green..aka used to dance with Lebron on the sidelines, lookin like prime Pippen out there:scusthov:

Start Haslem and give Battier more minutes..he played like shyt last year too but then came through big in game 7.

PLEASE START HASLEM:blessed:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
from what i've heard the whole team has been really loose. cracking jokes, smiling and laughing.

that can mean 2 things: they're confident and know they can pull this off. or they're ready to begin their summer vacation tomorrow.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i've heard the whole team has been really loose. cracking jokes, smiling and laughing.

that can mean 2 things: they're confident and know they can pull this off. or they're ready to begin their summer vacation tomorrow.

If Lebron doesn't look like this before tip-off it's over.

soon.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just put everything I have on the heat winning tonight. I don't even bet like that.

Win or lose, I am proud of the accomplishments of this team these past years and we have NOTHING to be ashamed about.

This is my team breh. :to:

Really don't give a fukk what bullshyt narrative ESPN wants to push, or any of these goofball Kobe stans, or the fukking Jordan evangelicals think. Bron is one of the BEST to do it and WILL be in the discussion of GOAT when its all said and done.

:blessed:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They don't have to. This city does not deserve the team. I am ashamed of the city now. Our crowd not cheering and you got ppl booing in the Finals ? :snoop: Then, they got up and left with 4 mn left in the gam. No standing ovation for a team that broke all kinda records this year ? I am truly embarrassed and I would be yelling at these ignorant fans if I were there. To add salt to the wound, Miami Herald front page next day was "HEAT ON LEBRANK" with a stressful Bron on the cover ? Are you serious ? This team needs to be called S Florida Heat or something. Miami disgusts me.

Thank you Lebron :salute:
Probably the worst home court fan base of all time