Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pat will care if it means losing Bron over Wades lazy play. Riles is smart he knows somebody is going to have to talk to Wade & let him know the truth.

Unless Wade is pissed about these Carmelo to Miami rumors and that's the reason for his poor play.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Unless Wade is pissed about these Carmelo to Miami rumors and that's the reason for his poor play.
He better not be acting like no fukkin female like that. He is Miami's beloved son. If it wasnt for him they would be no big 3 ever. Wade shouldnt even be sweating these Melo rumors.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@Type Username Here What's with all these sad movies and music breh? You sitting at home with a bowl of ice cream watching sex in the city or something? :mjlol:

They aren't sad breh, I'm trying to inspire. These are dark times for this thread and fanbase so someone has to hold the candle of hope.

Heat in 7

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
They aren't sad breh, I'm trying to inspire. These are dark times for this thread and fanbase so someone has to hold the candle of hope.

Heat in 7

I feel sorry for you kid...If you're smart you'll take care of yourself. There's nothing you can do for anybody else.

What difference you think you can make, one single man in all this madness?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I feel sorry for you kid...If you're smart you'll take care of yourself. There's nothing you can do for anybody else.

What difference you think you can make, one single man in all this madness?

Thats what happens when you get smashed on your home floor two timea in a row

Obviously I'm doing it tongue-in-cheek. I think if any team can comeback from this it is Miami though.

I'm just having a little fun. You guys sound too serious. Feels like a funeral in here and I'm usually the pessimistic one.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Obviously I'm doing it tongue-in-cheek. I think if any team can comeback from this it is Miami though.

I'm just having a little fun. You guys sound too serious. Feels like a funeral in here and I'm usually the pessimistic one.

Spurs are waiting for us in San Antonio with their shovels like

tumblr_n13kbzuBvV1sxmapdo1_400.gif