Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Wade opts in, the championship window is over, and in all honesty, lebron should leave if that's the case. He'll likely never get the credit or respect he should, but it'll get better with more championships. Wade can't help that number grow any more at this point than mo Williams could in Cleveland. As much as I'd like him to stay, he should leave for Houston or Chicago.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Sunday might be the last time we see the big 3 era. I have a strange feeling we wont be seeing any rings for awhile

Bruh what makes you think that? :dwillhuh:

Where is Bron going to go? :dwillhuh:

Y'all doubting the Godfather at your own risk.
9aocv7.gif

Daps
Cant believe we about to lose ANOTHER finals brehs :to:

my dudes looked defeated.

Spurs players stepped up their game big this year tho..even Splitter and that other cac were making plays.

Diaw lookin like Magic in the paint... smh :to:

fukk em tho heat in 7 :birdman:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Oh ye of little faith...
Heat in 7

if they lose they lose simple as that but they not even showing any effort or heart, that shyt is embarrassing. Lebron need to lead by example from the start, they need to go to bosh more den wade. Idk what happen to the heat defense or spo bullshyt rotation/coaching

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bruh what makes you think that? :dwillhuh:

Where is Bron going to go? :dwillhuh:

Y'all doubting the Godfather at your own risk.
9aocv7.gif

LeBron this lebron that. The TEAM SUCK lebron cant play every position and coach

This have nothing to do with lbj leaving. The team just suck, lebron can be lebron but that only take you sooo far. I don't take stuff for granted because we went back to the finals again that dont mean we can do it again so easily

I think alot of fans are spoiled by lebron talent

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
If Wade opts in, the championship window is over, and in all honesty, lebron should leave if that's the case. He'll likely never get the credit or respect he should, but it'll get better with more championships. Wade can't help that number grow any more at this point than mo Williams could in Cleveland. As much as I'd like him to stay, he should leave for Houston or Chicago.
if wade opts in, this season thread will be 10 pages long next year

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Heat in 7. Can you nikkas have a little faith. It was never going to be easy and nikkas will have to create history!

I cant help but think that the Money Mike amnesty did a lot of damage. With all the open 3s that are being missed, Money Mike would have buried them and assisted with a lot of the defence and rebounding.

Lebron aint going nowhere. Cleveland or Houston could be great destinations for him given the level of complementary talent but he aint leaving. They just need to improve Beasley's defence and get Oden match fit, resign Ray and they'll be many more parades on the Biscayne Boulevard.

Wade can always come off the bench to increase his longevity. He seems gassed this series and his defence has gone from good to garbage in a heartbeat. Bosh needs to be get used to having the ball. You cant expect dude to start becoming more involved in the post season, habits and a sense of responsibility is built during the regular season.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Heat in 7. Can you nikkas have a little faith. It was never going to be easy and nikkas will have to create history!

I cant help but think that the Money Mike amnesty did a lot of damage. With all the open 3s that are being missed, Money Mike would have buried them and assisted with a lot of the defence and rebounding.

Lebron aint going nowhere. Cleveland or Houston could be great destinations for him given the level of complementary talent but he aint leaving. They just need to improve Beasley's defence and get Oden match fit, resign Ray and they'll be many more parades on the Biscayne Boulevard.

Wade can always come off the bench to increase his longevity. He seems gassed this series and his defence has gone from good to garbage in a heartbeat. Bosh needs to be get used to having the ball. You cant expect dude to start becoming more involved in the post season, habits and a sense of responsibility is built during the regular season.

yup

Next year, SPO will have to trust his bench unit more. Give em more PT during the regular season, experiment more lineups. It's not that hard man i mean come on