Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Are the heat using their intent to get melo as a disguise so they can get wade to waive his extension?

Because that would probably be the only think that would remotely get him to waive his extension....

I still doubt he does

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are the heat using their intent to get melo as a disguise so they can get wade to waive his extension?

Because that would probably be the only think that would remotely get him to waive his extension....

I still doubt he does

If the Heat won't even call Wade out on his pathetic play how could they get him to waive his extension? Even Lebron won't call him out and everyone knows he's more important to that team than Wade.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
If the Heat won't even call Wade out on his pathetic play how could they get him to waive his extension? Even Lebron won't call him out and everyone knows he's more important to that team than Wade.
I dont think Bron feels right calling out Wade. After everything he did for him the first season they came together & the aftermath of the 2011 finals. Pat on the other hand i think will tell Wade the truth after this season.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think Bron feels right calling out Wade. After everything he did for him the first season they came together & the aftermath of the 2011 finals. Pat on the other hand i think will tell Wade the truth after this season.

I doubt Riley would call him out especially since he's been playing like this for so long. He only cares about offense and getting his points so he don't get criticized. I wouldn't be surprised if this nikka lying about his knee pain after watching that video.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I doubt Riley would call him out especially since he's been playing like this for so long. He only cares about offense and getting his points so he don't get criticized. I wouldn't be surprised if this nikka lying about his knee pain after watching that video.

Pat will care if it means losing Bron over Wades lazy play. Riles is smart he knows somebody is going to have to talk to Wade & let him know the truth.