Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Anyway... We deserved to lose tonight...

Defense was just terrible tonight. Im ready to strangle both rio and wade at this point. Both of these fools have just played some lazy basketball all 3 games :snoop:. No energy on defense :smh: and they shot lights out tonight :dwillhuh:

Spo has to do something at this point, 1 & 2 spots not getting it done. Wade cant be this awful and expect to win anything, i dont want to see rio at all in game 4, he just seems broken down mentally, breh is just not showing up at all

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Anyway... We deserved to lose tonight...

Defense was just terrible tonight.
Im redy to strangle both rio and wade at this point. Both of these fools have just played some lazy basketball all 3 games :snoop:. No energy on defense :smh: and they shot lights out tonight :dwillhuh:

Spo has to do something at this point, 1 & 2 spots not getting it done. Wade cant be this awful and expect to win anything, i dont want to see rio at all in game 4, he just seems broken down mentally, breh is just not showing up at all

should have just left it at the bold part bruh.

Love yall Heat fam. im about to spark this blunt & get this game off my mind. :salute:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Danny Green did something different in game 3 that we have never seen--he was attacking the paint when the Heat force him to put the ball on the floor. The Heat didn't even seen that coming. I'm stunned how Leonard came out on beast mode on both side of the floor. The young man gave Bron the business. In three games, the Spur has been on the attack mode, and we our having a hard time keeping up with them. I hope with adjust to their tempo and play aggressive in the next.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Lebron should be exempt from any hate unless he deliberately throws the game....

He is your only chance to win the championship...

ONLY Chance....

If what's in bold is true, then he did throw this game IMO. He is our only chance and therefore we need him to take over games. How can "our only chance" be so disengaged? He played ok but there's a level of expectation as well as necessity. We needed more tonight. A LOT more. 14 shots isn't cutting it. And outside of 2 or 3 possessions he obviously didn't do shyt on defense either. 7 turnovers? Yeah he gon get talked about.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
nothing because it wont happen. just have to live with his trash ass play. i want to know wtf happened to him? nikka went space jam on us & lost all his skills.
I think he's sabotaging us cause he knows he not coming back next season

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
#freebeas, lol, it's a wrap for son, but I will never forget the back of my mind idea of the offensive firepower with him and the big 3 out there.. That defense myth is overrated.. O well, let's hope bron carries us for 40 next game
It's not a myth.

When he played that small stretch in game 5 against the Pacers he gave up 3 baskets straight

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Danny Green did something different in game 3 that we have never seen--he was attacking the paint when the Heat force him to put the ball on the floor. The Heat didn't even seen that coming. I'm stunned how Leonard came out on beast mode on both side of the floor. The young man gave Bron the business. In three games, the Spur has been on the attack mode, and we our having a hard time keeping up with them. I hope with adjust to their tempo and play aggressive in the next.

He did the same thing for a whole series last year weren't you watching? Its why I'm amazed they let him come out here and punk them again

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As much as it'd help for the king to get more involved, someone else needs to play defense too. Everyone else all series has looked James harden level lazy on d. Playing that bad on that end all year is why the spurs had home court in the first place. shyt is inexcusable. Nothing in sports is more frustrating I think than laziness on d. On a side note, can we replace rio with arroyo or Bibby? Might be an upgrade.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I watched the game too bro, the Pacers were on a run, eeverybody was scoring, and West had one or 2 of those buckets, he scored Damn near when he wanted against us..
It's not a myth.

When he played that small stretch in game 5 against the Pacers he gave up 3 baskets straight

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The nikka is playing point guard, small forward, power forward, taking turns guarding kawhi and tony...

The nikka damn near carried your team in game 2....

I mean damn...lol

He is clearly getting fatigued
You right. I saw the signs after Leonard worked him in the offensive end and shutdown Lebron after the first quarter. Also, Parker had Lebron run around screens and picks as well. Any player would have burned out if they had to guard Leonard and Parker .