Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i hope they prove me wrong but this was a must win game imo :yeshrug:

they now have to win another road game against a team that can get dumb hot at anytime.

i think they will win game 4 but game 5 is gonnabe a monster.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Team just refuses to take advantages of opportunities.

But it took da A/C going out n Cramps for em to win game 1 and an anomaly of insane hotness from da field to win game 3. Obviously our lack of defense didn't help, but still. Its taking dese ridiculous circumstances to beat us....but it's happening. :aicmon:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
LeBron gets a C- for this game. How can your team be down 25, you're the best player in the world, and you only put up 14 shots? :what:

Ironically, I can't write these boys off yet because they still have LeBron though. It really depends on him. When he decides to play, we win. When he acts like a bytch, we lose. Pretty simple formula.

I was disgusted with LeBron's play tonight. When we cut it to 7 or 8, Bron had like 3 turnovers in a row. :why:

The NBA should be thankful this nikka didn't have a father because if he did it would really be a wrap. As is, we got this half p*ssy - half amazing balancing out the competition. :smh:

He better put up 40 on Thursday.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Team just refuses to take advantages of opportunities.

But it took da A/C going out n Cramps for em to win game 1 and an anomaly of insane hotness from da field to win game 3. Obviously our lack of defense didn't help, but still. Its taking dese ridiculous circumstances to beat us....but it's happening. :aicmon:

These worst case scenarios keep popping up with these team. shyt is so stressful. :heh: :to: :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LeBron gets a C- for this game. How can your team be down 25, you're the best player in the world, and you only put up 14 shots? :what:

Ironically, I can't write these boys off yet because they still have LeBron though. It really depends on him. When he decides to play, we win. When he acts like a bytch, we lose. Pretty simple formula.

I was disgusted with LeBron's play tonight. When we cut it to 7 or 8, Bron had like 3 turnovers in a row. :why:

The NBA should be thankful this nikka didn't have a father because if he did it would really be a wrap. As is, we got this half p*ssy - half amazing balancing out the competition. :smh:

I thought d-:whistle: fukked ya'll in the first half. lebron was on fire most of the game. especially early on. however wade kept turning the ball over and getting stripped leading to fast break points.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Bron is dat nikka but dis bipolar shyt at da wrong times is so frustrating to watch. Whole fukkin team is hard to watch.

I shoulda been cleanin out dese closets instead of yelling at da screen. :aicmon:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
it seems unlikely there gonna shoot that crazy again but damn the turnovers need to stop they actually had a chance

think about this the spurs shot 90% for the first half of the game and they had it down by 10 in the 4th but Lebron had two awful turnovers back to back and that just killed any shot

Bron biggest fault is he trys to do too much sometimes but than again his teammates didnt help much